Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Windex

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prostheticninja, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I have heard that Windex takes the smell out of carpet when you spill a bong on it. I have always wanted to try this but I have never had the misfortune of spilling a bong on carpeting. Has anyone tried it? Does it work?

2. Windex is a glass cleaner? I'm sure it will just make your carpet smell like windex and bong water.

3. I think using a carpet cleaner would work considering carpet cleaner must be better at cleaning carpets than window wash. But there could be a chance! Bong water smell always fades away too fast for me to care about it though.

4. or some dawn(soap) and a rag come on... common sense

5. almost all types of soap are the exact same thing, just with different levels of concentration and different colors.. so yeah windex should work almost as well as the next thing..

learned this from a 3m sales rep

6. I have another question. Today I went fishing and I saw this floating, carpet/sponge-like, moss that grew thick enough so you could walk on it. There is a thin layer of water on top of the moss though and the moss is always soaking wet, so if you were to try and grow on it would it be Hydroponic? Would it even grow?

7. I am going to assume that you are high. :rolleyes:

8. As a kite.

9. Club soda n lemon juice....lol jk idk