Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Windex in weed ?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bud The Spud, May 18, 2009.

1. Some paramedics came to my school telling us how weed will kill us all.

One thing stuck out to me though, weed laced with windex - its cheap and apparently makes you higher.

I assume this cannot be good for me :confused:

Have you heard of this/smoked this?

2. Would you smoke bud sprayed with RAID ant killer? Because they are in the same book in my mind.... so no

3. dont smoke it, raid, pcp, in uk theres an outbreak of laced weed to make it heavier, stay away from that shit any form of it

4. yeah a lot of sketch people will do that here. what state are you in? its common in mex shwag. i've smoked it before it doesn't get you more high. its easy to spot. if it smells different or weird and is like moist, it is probably sprayed. if it bricked out and kinda moist it is definitely sprayed. it also taste different.

5. Haven't heard of this. O_O

6. more ridiculous lies from the establishment.

7. They always tell you the negatives about weed. :(
    Don't believe half the stuff they say.
    Just like t.v:)

8. ...if you buy a baggie of weed that you haven't thoroughly looked at and smelled, you're an idiot from the beginning. Don't buy shitty weed and you don't ever need to worry.

Seriously, you can smell that shit from a mile away. And plus, most dealers will just spray water on the buds if they need to max weight. If they do use Windex..will you really be a returning customer?

Live and learn.