Wind (The Silent killer)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MarsVoltaEP, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Not just wind, Rain 2 killed one of my outdoor plants the other 3 all had tree branches ontop of them, No broken stems but the biggest 2.5-3 foot plant had lk 7 fan leafs ripped off. uggg there all aobut 6-7 weeks. There all somewhat have yellow leafs should i keep them going on let them die? it seems lk if i jsut let them go they will heal? Will they

2. keep them going if possable. i have had alot of rain and wind where i live too....sucks. remember the rain will wash the nutes out of the soil so keep them fertilized.

good luck

3. Yeah, if they're turning yellow and it's been raining a bunch, you might have an N deficiency... Try a bit of ferts to see if that's the case. If they perk up after a low dose of nutes, then you know you're doin the right thing :D

4. if the you know that there are rain days ahead (to rainy) you can make a little roof for the plants pretty easlly, you can put up holes in it to so it gets some water and just take it away when u dont need it so it can get sun, you can do the same for the sides to block wind but a little wind is good for it so it can devlope a strong stem.