Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Winamp AVS

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by andis, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Just wonder if someone can do me a litte favor ;> download
    Lautsprecher - Omnibus from kazaa or whatever. listen to it in your winamp with the Elvis_real3d_sentinel AVS. and give me a feedback on what u see/feel. For you that don't know what a AVS is..it's a little plugin that's built in into winamp.. with "3d motions" that changes after det music :) hope you understood my "bad-english explanation" of what a AVS is..

EDIT: When you're stoned ofcourse ;]

elvid_real3d_sentinel screenshot:

Attached Files:

2. i usually use Geiss 5 for winamp... my computer can't handle the more advanced 3D plugins due to it's shitty (all in one) audio/video card. i need a new 'puter.

3. Or a new video card. :)

4. i have a 4 year old HP Pavilion (333mhz)... everything is welded onto the motherboard. i can't just take out the card and put a new one in. i'd have to replace the whole mother board... and if i'm gonna spend that much money i'm just gonna buy a new 'puter. lol.

5. if this is a everything "on board" motherboard... you can disable the videocard that is already there... and put a second one in and only use that... and thats if you can find a pci video card..

everyone try the MIlkDrop Plugin for winamp...

peace