1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Winamp AVS

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by andis, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Just wonder if someone can do me a litte favor ;> download
    Lautsprecher - Omnibus from kazaa or whatever. listen to it in your winamp with the Elvis_real3d_sentinel AVS. and give me a feedback on what u see/feel. For you that don't know what a AVS is..it's a little plugin that's built in into winamp.. with "3d motions" that changes after det music :) hope you understood my "bad-english explanation" of what a AVS is..

EDIT: When you're stoned ofcourse ;]

elvid_real3d_sentinel screenshot:

Attached Files:

2. i usually use Geiss 5 for winamp... my computer can't handle the more advanced 3D plugins due to it's shitty (all in one) audio/video card. i need a new 'puter.

3. Or a new video card. :)

4. i have a 4 year old HP Pavilion (333mhz)... everything is welded onto the motherboard. i can't just take out the card and put a new one in. i'd have to replace the whole mother board... and if i'm gonna spend that much money i'm just gonna buy a new 'puter. lol.

5. if this is a everything "on board" motherboard... you can disable the videocard that is already there... and put a second one in and only use that... and thats if you can find a pci video card..

everyone try the MIlkDrop Plugin for winamp...

peace

Grasscity Deals Near You