Win x6 Sensi Seeds in this latest Vault Promo - Enter Below

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Jun 14, 2019.

1. #41 moabfighter, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Dad asked me last night to run him a northern lights. Was trying to source good genetics for it and came across that Sensei keeps the original genes or whatever? Keeper of them?

Anyway. That would be awesome!

Edit please don’t count my entrant but thank you for the code. I’ll just purchase a pack of the NL from you guys. Thanks!!

2. Back at again with the giveaway huh, nice!

Northern Lights for the win!

3. Northern lights ! Can’t go wrong .

4. Northern lights would be great.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Big bud please.
    Thank you for the great contest!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd just be happy to win, but since I have to pick, Northern Lights, please!

You guys at The Vault really take care of us here at GC. Thanks, Gary!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I would cross the big bud with some CBD strain for something juicy and relaxing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Big bud please. Or whatever you have laying around the shop lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Northern lights wooo!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Northern lights!

• Like Like x 1
  11. June 20 baby :rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::ladiegaga::ladiegaga::ladiegaga::ladiegaga::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. White widow big bud. And original skunk and the leaf there is Bruce banner. Third grow on these babies . love the vault, tell jack hope all is well Gary . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  13. I would love to try Big Bud!

14. Huge thanks to all for taking part in our Sensi Seeds promo - wonderful stuff. SO - without further delay, lets announce our winner on here, who is:

@pickerman

Well done to you. Please email greg@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk to find out how to claim your prize. When you email please let us know which platform you won on as we are running lots of these at the moment. We will respond when we return to the office on Monday.

Our next promo will be along soon.
    www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1