Win Original Sensible Seeds for free at The Vault!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Tried out their purple punch absolutely AMAZING can’t say that enough the joy of the grow and reward after.........hope to get to try out Bruce Banner #3 see what that beast has to offer

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bruce Banner is awesome! Thanks for the opportunity to win some awesome seeds!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks George for the opportunity at some awesome OSS genetics.Ty and good luck to all:passtheshit:

• Like Like x 2
  4. BB#3 huh uuummm yeah count me in!

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Bruce Banner auto sounds sensational. I'd love to try!

• Like Like x 2
  6. One of the few breeders I've yet to sample :)
    Look forward to getting some in my garden :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. no history with sensible, but id definatly like to start some :)
    bb#3 is sounding like a good bet

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hi Buddy,

Unfortunately we currently have issues accepting card payments outside of the UK / EU this is due to changing legislation but is something all seedbanks face. We need to follow all the laws and we will not take risks regards credit cards as we value our customers too much. We are working on re-introducing credit card payments outside of the UK / EU as soon as we are legally able to do so.

You can still pay by cash, cheque, bank transfer, bitcoin etc. just choose the relevant option in the cart and the site will guide you through the process.

Also if you wish to pay by bank transfer or bitcoin we will even give you another 5 seeds for free, worth over £25 on top of all our other offers! Check it out at Pay by Bank Transfer or Bitcoin Get Free Cannabis Seeds

On our bitcoin page it will guide you through the process and if you need help you can reach out to support@coingate.com and they will help, you can also fund the bitcoin with your credit card so that will help massively on fees but you can still get the bonus freebies :)

the £10 delivery charge you refer to is for stealth delivery and means your order is guaranteed so if there is an issue with the postie losing it or an issue at customs we will resend the order for free, there is a cheaper option to remove packaging which helps make it easier to send, or you can pay zero to have it sent without stealth and guarantees

• Like Like x 2
  9. #49 norml56, Mar 10, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    It sounds like an amazing strain! I'd love to run it.
    I must be blind, but I can't find this seed bank on your website.

• Like Like x 2
  10. we are still negotiating with them to be added to our site but we still have some seeds for you guys so we pushed on with a giveaway, backwards i know lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. hi George i see ya got GC another comp ,for 5 Bruce Banner#3 seeds ...well count me in then i i win i can find out about why growers rave about Bruce Banner plants .,,,,mac.

• Like Like x 2
  12. somebody say FREE , ill take two

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. :smoking-rapper:Awesome giveaway.!! Thank you The Vault & OSS for the chance to win. Good luck to everyone and STAY BLESSED.!!

• Like Like x 3
  14. I have the Bruce Banner auto growing now. Crossing my fingers for this one.

• Like Like x 2
  15. No experience with Original Sensible Seeds, I would love to try them
    Count me in

• Like Like x 3
  16. Bruce Banner #3 strains...Would love to win...Thank you very much for this opportunity...The Vault and Original Sensible Seeds

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm in, no experience with the strain, but def would love to try it, thanks for taking your time to run this!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Count me in

• Like Like x 2
  19. BB is on my bucket list, Count me in...

• Like Like x 3
  20. Bruce Banner #3 sounds good to me!

• Like Like x 3