Win Original Sensible Seeds for free at The Vault!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Thank you so much for the opportunity. Would love to document my grow!

Thanks again,
    ☮️

• Like Like x 2
  2. Never grown them but I will if I win!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I wanted to order from you guys because you allow individual seed selecting, other Banks I try do not.

Any other forms of payment? The bank transfer fee is $50, which isn't worth it, the $10 for original packaging seemed a bit high but I'd pay it.

Bitcoin brought me to a weird page with a scan I've never seen before, couldn't figure it out, maybe I'll get a younger person to help me.

Rip 3 hours of seed shopping lol.

Il be back!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. I have a northern lights auto , and I love this strain .in Oregon 2016 was the first time I ever tasted it. In love

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. I haven’t ran any autos in a long time, would love to win their autos!! Thanks for letting me in guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. They are fems for GC

• Like Like x 2
  7. Excuse me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. In the link the prize for GC are fem seeds Screenshot_20200309-171908_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Put me in plz. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. i haven't tried Original Sensible Seeds starins, but would love to try Bruce Banner #3 Auto
    another fine promo with Original Sensible Seeds and The Vault
    thanks for the chance

• Like Like x 2
  11. The picture looks awesome. Count me in

• Like Like x 2
  12. Send me some George! Lol. These are from Crop King from seed.Feminized. First time grower but ive studied and am a green thumb since birth.(parents were hippies and cant be more proud of me Lol. Im a medical patient and can legally grow in Illinois and its all new here. Lots of talk and grow seminars. Could do some Vault seeds on here depending on the strain. I read Bonsia books and trained the way i felt was right for stature and yield. I also have a thread to see way more pics..there photos obviously. Sour D and Durban P.
    Smokem Biggins 20200307_190105.jpg 20200307_190629.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  13. I love Sensible Seeds! Very great company!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thank you for this chance!

• Like Like x 2
  15. I don’t know who I love more Big Bruce or Sensible Seeds! You won’t go wrong with either!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Never tried these

• Like Like x 2
  17. count me in please , thanks george/thevault.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Never had the pleasure of growing Original Sensible Seeds! Hope I get lucky and win some Bruce Banners!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Just finished a bruce banner grow and started another. Great strain. Never tried sensi seeds before tho.

• Like Like x 2
  20. love to give these a try in my garden, price is so high for quality weed in NC that I've decided to grow my own.

• Like Like x 2