Win Garden of Green Seeds via The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Jun 14, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

The Vault are Super happy to bring you a new competition from the awesome guys and gals at Garden of Green.

There are a total of 75 seeds up for grabs spread across 3 prizes & platforms (Blog, Instagram, Facebook).

The Seeds are: KUSH MASS & COOKIE MONSTER AUTO.

Click below to read the blog post to enter. *This one isn't forum specific so please use these methods to enter! ;-)

Garden of Green – 75 Seeds up for Grabs

The closing date to enter is midnight, Thursday 21st June, with the winners being announced the day after.

Also, look out for a 10% discount code on all Garden of Green Seeds for the duration of the promo.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Good Luck from #TeamVault

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I'm in

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. You Know it !
    GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sweet, those Bloody skunk seeds I won last year were A+++

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had mites for the first time and have to chop and clean. I could use a hand up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the awesome giveaways!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thank you, guys!! Much love for the vault!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. The vault is the best

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the entries so far. Just a wee reminder that the entries are taken on either the blog, Instagram or Facebook.

10. GaryEff, I entered, hope I win so you can send my order along with the freebees.

I have a $320 USD order in right now. Waiting on a response
    Order # 180615-023720-1189.
    I sent 0.047 BTC to wallet id
    1MnWft4ymHPiSuvkekEvsavjV7EHQocMh2
    And have not gotten a email back for 3 days on it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hi Buddy,

This was processed and prepared for dispatch on the day you placed the order, Friday. Though with it being the weekend it would only be getting shipped today.

Emails would have been sent to the email address you used to place the order but that may have gone to your junk mail folder due to the nature of the content. Please whitelist @cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk and check your junk folder and settings.

You should receive an email in a few days with your tracking number so if you dont receive that please drop an email to the team at support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk or give us a call and they will pass it on to you but all looks fine and your order will be on its way soon.

12. Thans for the chance.

Mass luck to you :p

13. I’m in. Please enter me in the drawing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Count me in

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm down for fr33 st00fs

16. *Heavy breathing* Is it too late for the 5:00 o' clock free crack give away!?

17. Did someone say Cookies?
    I'm all in@TheVault

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

18. Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Put the Puff in

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk