Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Feb 6, 2020.

1. I have grown the Amnesia 1:1 CBD and the Shark Shock 1:1 CBD, both are my favorite strains.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would love the chance to run some dinafems in the garden for the first time. Thanks for chances and all the hard work

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've only seen others growing Dinafem, but not personally:(.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wouldnt mind trying anh of dynafems stuff!

• Like Like x 1
  5. It would be awesome to grow a highly reputable seed company. I look forward to getting a chance to grow them if I win them

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Dinafem and The Vault, I’ve heard of but never tried Gorilla.

• Like Like x 1
  7. and the promos and giveaways just keep rolling out from the vault. :) gorilla fem. if I was lucky enough to get picked. thanks team vault.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im in.... the opportunity would be fun!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the chance love dinafem genes good luck yall their strawberry cough is amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’ve yet to run anything Dinafem (idky that name takes me to Jurassic Park smh). I’ve ran some White widow autos by accident once. My first grow actually ❤️. However, if chosen, I’d love a shot at Gorilla Feminized. I’m trying to get acquainted!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks dinafem and #teamvault. good luck to everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’ve grown Moby Dick XXL and did very well with it. I’d love to do a Dynafem auto run. And White Widow is one of my alltime favourite strains. I’d love to have a chance at this.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'd love to try Dinafem seeds. Thanks for another great contest.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I wish, unfortunately I have never grown with a strain from Dinafem. I started growing from dispensary bag seeds and began cross/self pollinating to be able to create my own cross. This would be so nice to actually have the chance at genetics as a majority of places overcharge

• Like Like x 1
  15. Never tried dinafem would love to
    Thanks George and Vault!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dinafem is a very good breeder , very stable genetics ! i would love to try the gorilla !

• Like Like x 1
  17. I would love to try out some dinafem genetics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks for the chance, Dinafem has some awesome genetics.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Always hear about em.........would like to give them a shot....

• Like Like x 1