Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Im in! Gorilla fem for the win!!! Thanks vault!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I just got some Diesel Feminized but haven't had the chance to run them yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dinafem are amazing genetics! Would love to win these !

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have grown Dinafem’s White Siberian and it was so amazing that I am currently growing it again! Gonna try Blueberry Cookies next! Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dinafem rocks! Hoping for some Gorilla in my mail soon!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just purchased Critical Kush from Dinafem

• Like Like x 2
  7. Never grown Dinafem....but have heard good things about them. Wouldn't mind trying them out myself.:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Another awesome giveaway.DinafemsGood luck to everyone,thank you George/TheVault for the chance to win

• Like Like x 1
  9. I grew their blue widow yrs back, pretty fire! The 1 plant busted nanners late flower, so I'm lucky enough to still have a bunch of those beans somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Count me in, I would truly enjoy the opportunity to grow out Dinafem Gear. Thank you for the chance

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. I would love a microtube full of White Widow.:yay:Thanks once again George and this time Dinafem.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'd love to give the legendary Dinafem a go!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Love Dinafem but havent grown any gorilla strains. Thanks for the opportunity for some freebies!

• Like Like x 2
  14. So we are here again, at the beginning of another growing season. Thank you Dinafem and GrassCity got this opportunity to bless our gardens with these beautiful flowers. I would be honored to run these beauties in my garden this year. White Widow is one of the strains that helps me with ptsd, (I’m a Vet) and Gorilla is just a complete knock out. Thank you again and good luck to all!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Only had the pleasure of watching a grow of their gorilla so far, but wouldn't mind growing some of my own.
    Thanks for the opportunity #thevault

• Like Like x 1
  16. Would love to try

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Sign me up please. I’d love to grow some white widow!

Sent from me to you!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Awesome prizes.Thanks for the opportunity.! Appreciate the chance..thank George

• Like Like x 1