Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Count me in.fingers crossed.! Thanks for these amazing chance George

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've grown the wwxxl autos from dinafem. Nice plants, easy to grow, produced well but i much prefer photoperiods so those gorillas would be right up my alley. Thanks for the oppurtunity, you all are great

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've heard good things about Dinafem, and both of those strains sound formidable.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for these amazing giveaways Vault Team!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks vault! Love the promotions. You guys rock!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Would love to try and grow the Gorilla Fem, as I’ve just started growing cannabis and am completely hooked.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Woo hoo, Dinafem is at the top of my list for European breeders I'd like to try. Thanks for another great contest.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Love some Dinafem genetics

• Like Like x 1
  9. Would love to try Dinafem heard nothing but great things about them.ty and good luck to allThanks for the opportunity.!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hell yeah! The blue cheese is bomb from them,,would luv to grow these.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Havent tried any of their seeds Dinafem seeks legit though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Would love love to win, never tried Dinafem seeds or autos yet and would love to

• Like Like x 1
  13. Love to try either of those strains, was on the hunt late last yr for creams and gorillas. Found em all at #thevault . Thanks George

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. do like dinafem
    haven't tried autos
    have tried variations of gorilla, like
    another nice promo by the Vau;lt and Dinafem

• Like Like x 1
  15. The only experience I have with Dinafem is with there OG Kush I'm a OG man thru and thru ,Out of all the different breeders OG that I've tried Dinafem keeps me coming back time and time again.. the first time I grew it I fell in love with it, so much that I'd find my self opening a jar of it everytime I'd walk by it for no other reason but to inhale it's heavenly,intoxicating aroma, Thanks for the chance

• Like Like x 1
  16. Count Me In!!!!!!!

I’ve seen someone grow dinafem cream caramel auto and consistently drop around 10oz and over per plant!!!
    Not just 1 or 2, or even a few times ...
    if he’s not on here then I think I know where he is...
    Won’t be tonight as it’s late but I’ll try and find him over the weekend. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Love DinaFem Seeds Have Had Great Results With There White Widow Strain!!!!
    Thanks For This Opportunity!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Awesome promo I'm in for this one for sure

• Like Like x 1
  19. I would like to experience those auto seeds.

BL

• Like Like x 1
  20. I love this, Dinafem seeds will never let you down! Dinafem is amongst the top breeders!

• Like Like x 1