Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Feb 6, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

We have Gorilla Feminised and White Widow XXL Autos to be won from Dinafem Seeds in this #cannabisseeds promo.

Visit Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds at The Vault to read the rules and how to enter and to get a 15% discount code of all Dinafem Seeds.

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. looks like George and the vault,and DinaFem have done it again with 5 Gorilla femmed seed up for grabs from Dinafem seed nice ,so got in quick for this one heard a lot about Gorilla ..and seen some very interesting grows too in weed world magazine ..id be a happy grower with them 5 Gorilla fem seed from Dinafem,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Would love to try Dinafem seeds! Gorilla Fems is the prize. Count me in George! Thanks to The Vault for their awesome promos!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I've never grown Dinafem gear, but I appreciate the opportunity to win! I'm a big fan of Gorilla for bedtime. Thanks, George and Team Vault!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have only grown a high CBD strain. So maybe I can get a better oppinion of dyna

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. would love to win some dinafem gorilla im a cult lover of the critical+ i have grown and recommended it several times very strong growth from start to finish :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm in. Haven't tried dinafem yet

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dinafem seeds have treated me good! This brand is a must for any seed collection!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks Dinafem, Vault n George. No experience, just the eye candy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I’ve grown Purple Orange CBD by Dinafem before, indoor, she’s great smelling and tasting with a nice effect.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alright, time to spread the word!

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Like Like x 1
  13. I did a Dinafem Critical+ 2.0 a while back. I would love to try the Gorilla Fems. I had real good luck with the Critical+. Thanks to Dinafem and to The Vault for another great promotion. Thanks. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Haven't had any experience with dinafem. But those do look medicating for sure! Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dinafem seeds very high quality thanks for the contest

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wow great giveaways again @TheVault widow xxl auto

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey the XXL strain definitely don't skimp when it comes to yield

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Would be nice to try,Dinafem Seeds genetic .Thanks for the opportunity:smoking-rapper:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I haven't tried their genetics yet but would love to.

• Like Like x 1