CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE Win big with Professor Paul Seeds and The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet awesome to hear!! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. congrats guys be sure to journal these grows!

3. Q69?

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's my username on afn

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. #106 JASONs, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    haha your on a winning streak gcraigen! ! im jeaous! You got a nice collection of seeds and plants going!![​IMG] keep it up man!

6. In the last 2 weeks I have won and received or will be receiving a total of 30 beans lol I'll take it while my luck is good had a dry streak for a bit.

Thx

7. 10 black gum 5 hiesenburg special 5 super auto lemon and I can't remember the other 10 pack right now lol

8. damn!!!!!sounds like a dream man!:)

9. This strain sounds like a lottery 5 different phenos I hope to get the sativa one that has the ability to produce 20%thc and the 1:1 thc:cbd pheno as well that would be great

10. yea man I read all the genetics and info on those seeds! Its an awesome strain!! Itll be a fun one to grow thats for sure!

11. God damn I missed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. :: kicks dirt ::

13. Congrats guys, There one of the strains I really really wanted to get but just couldn't afford right now.

14. disappointed I missed this (just joined the forums a few days ago) - hope there will be more to come! big fan ;)

15. #116 gcraigen, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    Hello

16. There is usually contests every month between the few seed banks that sponsor this site with some pretty decent prizes. I joined gc not even a year ago and have been lucky enough to win at least 50 beans.

17. Hopefully my package will be here tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Woooooohoooooooo I got my package. I was the winner from the AFN my username from there is quagmire69. I'm super busy and have to many plants on the go now so it will be a while before I get around to popping some more beans but these will be part of my next bean drop I think as i have not grown any high cbd before and want to see if it has any affect on my back pain[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sweet with da comps, most generous seed company EVER!!, big shout out and thanks for them HS, from the comparative

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.