CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE Win big with Professor Paul Seeds and The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 George - The Vault, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

Win some amazing medical seeds from Professor Paul Seeds with The Vault!

That"s right, The Vault is happy to announce the arrival of its latest amazing promo, which will see SIX lucky winners each get their hands on a pack of 10 x Major Medic Regular Seeds from Professor Paul Seeds.

For full details of how to enter all 6 methods visit - http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-See...

Bonus: Each of the six winners will also get a stunning Vault T-Shirt!

To enter on GrassCity and win vouchers just comment on this thread.

Winners will be picked at random and announced on 25th Feb. Good luck, have fun and don"t forget to pass this one on to all your best buddies, so that they can be in with a chance to win too!

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don"t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you"ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It"s illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes. All of our content is provided for educational purposes only.

2. I want a shirt with my name on it! Thanks the vault for another awesome event!

3. Once again you guys never cease to amaze us, count me in!

4. #4 JASONs, Feb 12, 2016
    I NEED TO WIN BIG!!!!!!!!! I want to grow these!!!:)THOSE SEEDS I WOULD USE FOR MY SECOND EVER CROP. First real know seeds and growing conditions as well instead of the bag seed nugs I'm experiment with now:(. It would really test my cannabis growing and it would benefit me highly providing me with more knowledge and more hands on experience. This would be very beneficial towards my career path I've chosen to obtain as soon as the 2016 cannibis laws pass here in my state.. if I need to do something else to be eligible please inform me!!! Thank you and will have my fingers crossed for this opportunity

5. Good luck all!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Best promos and giveaways in the business! Thank you The Vault for being such great people :)

7. Nice now I don't have to order these but the cherry mint from him is a must! thanks to the vault for another great opportunity to win some good genetics

8. Would b Awesome to win!! The Vault is awesome, high quality products, great service and selection!!

9. im in!,anyone who shops with the vault, are already winners!.

10. Hook it up!!! Xxl on the t-shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. awesome !!! good luck everyone :)

12. #12 STIGGY, Feb 12, 2016
    [​IMG]OK I see Professor Paul Seeds But where are The Pokesmot Seeds LOL

13. good luck everyone

14. Hey Vault! Enter me as well.

Hey Grass City!! THANK YOU for participating!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope your harvests a huge & your scissors keep getting stuck together! ;-)

Yours for RE-legalizing our gal Mary!

medMUser

15. I would love to get in on this

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Major medic sounds pretty good! I'll take em off your hands

Sent from my XT1528 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Cool beans. I'm In.Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.