CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE WIN an exclusive Vault T Shirt and some truly AWESOME genetics!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 17, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Something for everyone in this awesome line up:

1. A pack of 6 Girl Scout Cookies Feminised Seeds from Cali Connection (These award winners are like gold dust at the moment, hard to get anywhere but I have been saving a pack for a special occasion. All the connoisseurs and aficionado’s will instantly recognise this strain)

2. A pack of 18 Hubbabubbasmelloscope Auto Feminised Seeds from Mephisto Genetics (Another awesome AUTO strain from the ever popular Mephisto)

3. A pack of 10 Blue Cheese Feminised Seeds from Barneys Farm (A productive plant from the well know brand Barneys Farm that is easy to grow, produces an impressive yield with buds that have an aroma that is as tantalizing as their taste)

4. A pack of 10 White Widow Feminised Seeds from Seedsman (An iconic strain from our buddies over at Seedsman, White Widow produces an effect that is regarded as being the definition of what great marijuana is)

5. A pack of 11 Prayer Tower Regular Seeds from Bodhi Seeds (Completing our quintet with a regular strain, Prayer Tower has been praised throughout the cannabis community as being the quintessential “wake and bake” strain. It goes directly to the head and produces a great all-over body high. Pure, mellow, and no paranoia or anxiety – everything good about the experience with none of the less pleasant effects. In short, it is as close to perfect cannabis as one can expect to find.)

Each winner will also receive an exclusive brand new #TEAMVAULT Tee Shirt

[​IMG]
    Visit WIN an exclusive Vault T Shirt and some truly AWESOME genetics to enter.

• Like Like x 15
  2. You guys are the best! I was already subscribed but I see everyone on the list will be entered, hope I get picked!

• Like Like x 2
  3. sweet giveaway goodluck all.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Man we Love ya

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'm in yo, I'm in.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah, didnt feel it was fair to not include the ones already on the list so all sign ups old and new will be in the draw :)

• Like Like x 12
  7. I love the vault, something new everyday

smokeandflys organics

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was already subscribed but I tried to subscribe again anyway to be sure hehe! Good luck everyone! Those GSC though....
    I have CC's Animal Cookies and Larry OG going at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  9. Awesome lineup again! Would love to get my hands on some more Blue Cheese! This was my last seed of her, luckily I thought to snag a clone!

Of course I'd be happy to broaden my horizons with any new strain!

Can't upload the picture for some reason and I'm not very forum saavy... so here is the link to my Blue Cheese updates:

100% perlite hempy really works

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. WoW, your customer service is Abov top Notch and the giveaways are outta the world Awesome !!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Stumbles in.... I heard there were cookies up in here? Mmmm cookies and a new shirt to wear once I get fat from the cookies! Yes!!! Winner winner cookies for dinner.

sent using a carrier pigeon

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hellz yeah...another great giveaway from the Vault

(BTW I already receive the Vault newsletter thanks for still including me)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I love you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm in for any strains relevant to pain management and pain relief. Just had a great transaction with the vault, and so far a %100 germination rate across 6 seeds. Plus the vault has exclusive breeder partnerships and I got great customer service. you guys are definitely the only online seedbank I'll be doing business with in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im subscribed!!!!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. All man these are some awesome prizes !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  17. Id really try an auto strain try seem rather convenient

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. So in. Here for the Girl Scout Cookies hopefully but that Prayer Tower description is interesting, not heard of that before.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol...finally some Photo strains

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2