CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE Win 100 Awesome Seeds with The Vault and Sweet Seeds!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everytime I order from the vault, I have gotten my orders. Also I get to sign for them which is a plus, and when I ordered through attitude seed bank, my orders were taken twice! Just my 2 cents. I LOVE THE VAULT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. WAIT A MIN.....[​IMG]ooooooooo snap!! 100 seeds from #thevault OMG I have to win!! I haven't won anything !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. The vault seed bank is in the UK. Never had any problems with them, I have only great experiences with them and their customer service. You get a cool shirt when you order stealth.

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Vault, Herbies, Discreet, LumberJack, SourPatch, SeedsHereNow, Mountain Inceptions, Seedsman, and Mandala are all reputable seedbanks I have personally used. Just remember ordering overseas is more risk(customs) and takes a bit longer. Steer clear of unknown seedbanks my friend. Claims that seem unbelievable normally are. For example, Big Dan on youtube has scammed many people, and continues to sucker people in to sending him money.
    I mean no disrespect mentioning other seedbanks on this post. Go with The Vault first if they have what you want, the insurance, knowing you are getting what you pay for makes the shipping time worth it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks a bunch buddy. I might order but customs has been terrible lately. Losing packages, holding items too long, charging importing fees, I try to stay away from overseas purchases unless but who knows.

I figured both vaults were the same( just made to make life easier ), a lot of people recommend the vault of cali if you are in the US

• Like Like x 4
  6. I'd love me some seeds too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is a great promotion.
    Love the vault

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi buddy, no the Vault in California is nothing to do with us - I think they are a small breeder.
    Most of our stealth packages get past customs, but not to worry - we have guaranteed delivery, so if it doesnt make it the first timne we will send it again :)

• Like Like x 4
  9. We have your email buddy :)
    We'll get it verified tomorrow and I'll email you :)

• Like Like x 5
  10. Congrats!! Put them to good use brutha!

11. Awesome thanks George!

12. Thanks man I sure will! Nothing but the best genetics from the vault!

• Like Like x 2
  13. You're very welcome buddy :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great deal man! I've never had a problem with herbies but looks like the vault will take care of you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I am not putting anyone down just stating facts. An order from Herbies takes 27 days to reach me. An order from The Vault takes 14. Both going roughly the same distance at the same cost.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Damn! The longest it's taken them for me is 10 days. And my first time after I tried attitude I kept having random purchases on my card so I've used herbies ever since

17. Awesome would love to win thxs

• Like Like x 1
  18. Awesome would love to win thxs

• Like Like x 1
  19. I got nothing to lose. I'm in

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.