Wilting & yellowing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by IBurn One, Jul 22, 2011.

1. #1 IBurn One, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    Plant 2.jpg

Does anyone see what is wrong?
    This first picture is from July 22,
    The second pic is 2 days after taking it from the bucket and July 26
    Also could the problems be from the heat? Each day it easily reaches 100 degrees outside

Attached Files:

2. Give us the particulars of your grow. Inside or Outside. What do you feed them, how often. Is this your first grow or have you experience. How far along into flower is your plant. What strain are you growing.

3. water and miricle grow, outdoor, soil from my yard, and some reggie i planted and some little beginnings of buds are starting

4. How long has this been going on? She may be outgrowing her container, in which case the wilting will be worst just after watering. You can carefully pull her from the pot & check the roots for binding.

Welcome to the forums.

5. I think it's just letting go of the P deficient leaves because it's nearing done. Hard to see exactly where in flowering it is, but if you can find some liquid kelp in a bottle and add it, it will help with the plants K needs. Nice looking overall, just big and root bound and near done and in need of K...good luck.

6. Okay thank you, i transplanted it from the bucket it was in to the ground and just hoping she gets better im going to go take a new picture and post it quickly. and SkunkPatronus im new to this growing kindof and im not sure where to purchase liquid kelp (K)

7. Nursery's carry it, and co-ops (local grower cooperatives), feed stores, plant stores, like that... Dr Earth brand if you need to look by brand name. Lots of brand names tho. Look at where people go to buy fruit trees and pretty plants...most places have one somewhere nearby.