wilted kush and wtf is this

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by crayc, May 23, 2012.

1. i have this 9 week old og kush. snails did a number on her and at most of her leaves and now she is like this. don't think it was all the snails doing now i have these things growing in the container. wtf is this. is it a spore fungus thingy.

Attached Files:

2. Those look like mushrooms. Plants that I have seen get like that usually need water.

3. Water, and possibly a transplant out of the container with fungus.

4. the container feels heavy and it seems like it has plenty of water in it. so you are saying it has fungus on the soil. what do i do with the mushrooms, can i eat them

5. I would not eat them lol

6. thanks i will pluck them out tomorrow. i dont think my plant will make it. she was flowering. so i guess iwill try to smoke her. leaves and all lol

7. Give her a chance.

Are you sure its a her though? I thought I saw a stamen.

8. she was a feminized seed. so if you saw that, it means she turned hermie. i asked on another forum if she was a hermie and they said no. so maybe you can tell here is a pic of her last week. close up. and you can see the damage the snails did to her. i smoked the snails to see if they could get me high and it did not work

Attached Files:

9. You got to be fucking joking man!

Anyway, the shrooms in that container are not hurting anything. Its a sign your soil is kept too wet though. Hopefully it will bounce back but I think its a goner.
    Sorry to hear you paid for that seed.

VOO

10. Make another thread specifically about the hermie, but it does look possible to me. That doesn't look like a female pistil, but I don't want you to chop him/her/himher on my word alone.

11. what is that soil its in....that crap looks horrible!!!!....and mushrooms just popping up is a bad sign

12. lol thats a layer of compost i put on it. snails hate eggshells so i put some on it. yeah if there is no sign of life tomorrow iwill chop her down and try smoking it. i was jk about smoking snails lol i am not that desperate

13. [quote name='"crayc"']lol thats a layer of compost i put on it. snails hate eggshells so i put some on it. yeah if there is no sign of life tomorrow iwill chop her down and try smoking it. i was jk about smoking snails lol i am not that desperate[/quote]

You wont get high from smoking that, not even a buzz. Give it a bit longer if you need to, trust me it takes alot to kill em.

14. buddogmutts alarm is justified. There is way way way too much compost in your mix and its hotter than a 2$ pistol.

Cannabis dont grow in that type of soil. Mushrooms need the active deterioration of rotting stuff, cannabis doesnt and thats why the mushrooms are doing great and the cannabis is dying. Leave it in that pot/soil and its dead. Transplant into reasonable soil yesterday and cross your fingers.

Just my thinkin.

15. So yuo know...those mushrooms you see, are just the flowering parts....the fungus is in ALL THE COMPOST most likely

16. Too much water

17. I will scoop the compost off, its a small layer i put as a top dressing. I gave her some superthrive and hoping for the best. thanks guys

18. its definitely not male. they are female pre flowers.
    its got too much water. transplant into the ground if possible or into a bigger pot, more dry compost and hope!

mushrooms need the soil to be very moist. thats why they are growing. its too wet!

19. the trolls on here will smoke anything nowadays..

one time i had an old nike shoe i didn't like................ so i smoked it