Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wilmington NORTH CAROLINA, the dub

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nckush, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 nckush, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Whats up yall, extract artist checkin in from Wilmington, North Carolina. Who is within a 50 mile radius? Post your nug shots or errl ill start it off with a few to try and keep this thread alive and going. 

Wilmington, 910 stand up! 252 welcome too!

Attached Files:

2. Ahhh the east coast of NC, never been there. I am an Ashevillin just chillin in the mountains on the other side of the state, we need more concentrates here!!!

I cant say that we have mad errl over here, but I process my own errl every other week atleast. Ive got a vac setup, and about 3 of my friends do too. I can say our close group of friends definately has concentrate readily availible. Yall definately got some fire ass flower out there. Wish I could get some of that right now 

4. It is the same here for the most part, not many people know how to make the concentrates and those who do usually only make them for a select crowd of people and not as much to distribute. And I don't blame them either, flowers sell and dabbing is still uncommon here. As for our flowers I have to agree that we have some nice ones floating around, but judging by that pic you posted wilmington doesn't look so bad. What is the average eighth price? Here it is $50 in town with the really rare exception of $45 at times and $60 everywhere else outside Asheville (70 in some really remote mountain areas).

5. its 60 a eighth, 300 to 330 a ounce, 100 a quarter, 20 a gram. 

i wish I could find oz for like 250 or 200 

6. Nice Purp.

7. This wasnt meant for the stash jar thread. I wanted a thread where anyone close to wilmington nc can post in and meet other locals 

8. Looks yum! Wish I could find that in the queen city. I know it's out there somewhere.

9. those purple buds look amazing mmm 

10. Alright so that is pretty much the same as it is outside of Asheville except that a quarter is 20 cheaper. Damn haha. I was considering transferring to UNCW, but it seems they have not met my 2 main criteria; music technology program and cheaper reefer. It seems that UNCA is the only one that has everything I need. I wanna get out of Asheville, I love it but I have lived here 21 years and nowhere else and I need to explore. I can't even say that I have gone further east then Charlotte sadly.

11. Yo NC and squidrick, I kind of in between you both. I stay in Charlotte. I can't really speak for the buds or errl here since I just moved from Chicago a month ago. I used to make oil every week or so back home. Now I have a bunch of oil supplies and tools but can't do much with them! I tried making some qwiso with some stems and leaves i had...it was awful! Glad to hear there are some concentrate lovers out here too! I want to get back into doing runs.

image.jpg

I brought some Chicago buds with me to hold me over till I find a new connect. It's some homegrown white widow my buddy used to get me all the time. It's bomb! Only a little left though :-/

image.jpg
    image.jpg

What do you guys think? If you wanna see more Chicago buds I used to get check my pick up thread in my sig. I wanna find some diggity dank out here!

12. looks pretty good. i make alot of errl out here in wilmy 

13. damn I lived in ILM for a few years and never found shit like that. If i did it was ridiculously priced. 

14. Southport area here just relocated from SoCal
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Im pretty close in myrtle beach.
    I go to Wilmington a lot for car parts lol..

16. Check my instagram for all u errrll heads in NC Wilmington n Southport area

760waxcity420

not in the 760 anymore just moved to southport about 3 weeks ago not to bad here a little boring what is there to do here besides fish n drink n blaze

Where the hell were you when I was going to UNCW living in an apartment by myself last year?! Lol!

That is some great lookin stuff, my friend. I'm gonna follow you on Instagram. I'm @NoPayne25.

18. Thanks man il have some new runs coming up soon n some grows coming along in the next 2 weeks

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392225001.123676.jpg charlotte most my life

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum