Wilma system water

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by wrecker92, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Hi I have a 4pot wilma, just wondering how often i should check ec levels and ph? Recently I made it 1.8 and it rose to 2.2 because there were to much so ice now made it 1.4 just wondering how often I need to check it? And how often I should top up the water

2. every days, at the beginning of the day. check ph and ppm. even 2 times a day if its really unstable... more ph and ppm stable more the grow will be healty

3. So if ph keeps going up how do I make it stay still? Ec is now 1,4 instead of 2.2 lol

4. What size will my Rez in gallons for SOG 4x4x7 maybe no more than three plant. If three is too then 2 Female?

5. What lol

6. normally when ph go up, its a good sing of plants eat nutrients a little bit than water. if your leaf are alright and looks nice, you can add a stronger nute solutions.
    its pretty hard to keep the ph stable even with a big rez. its all normal..
    but in a ideal world. ppm stay stable and ph also, so when its like this its because they eat nute egal to water.its almost impossible even with the same grow every year... ph will allways raise or go down for a reason for another reason.

7. About 50-70 litter at least. Top the rez every day if necessary with fresh water and nutes. and clean the rez every 5-7 days if a little rez like 50-70 litters.

if a 250 litters rez. then top every day also if necessary, and completely change also the water every 7-10 days. also clean it.. best way to prevent algue, ph fluctuation, etc

8. Sweet thanks, and I had ec at 1.8 it went to 2.2 cuz they weren't eating so its at 1.4 now

9. Correction 2x2.5 gorilla tent tent expands to about 8'
    3 plants too many? Biggest net pot I have Is about 3.5" so maybe 4?