Willy Wonka 2005

Discussion in 'General' started by BumbleBee, Feb 21, 2005.

1. i was wondering if i was the only one that can't wait for the new Willy Wonka movie, i heard its gonna be really trippy , all i kno ill be saving shrooms for that one

Check it out www.chocolatefactorymovie.warnerbros.com

2. Looks pretty cool.. Im curious to see how Johnny Depp is gonna do

3. Who's Johnny Depp playing?

4. hes an awesome actor , not many ppl could of done the role of Capt Jack Sparrow and those ompas omg awesome

5. opivy ^^ Willy Wonka himself

6. falv! =p oh, blow was good too.

7. I couldn't think of a better person to play Wonka.

That link gives me an error site so I can't look at it, but does it say who's playing the kid?

8. charlie is being played by some little skinny british kid a no-namer for now

9. :mad: God damnit!! They're gonna fuck up willy wonka just like they fucked up the new star wars!! Just like they fucked up dumb and dumberer. There are some things in life that just should not be fucked with!! and willy wonka is one of them!! I mean come on, how the fuck can johnny depp replace Gene wilder!!?!?

I hope the people making this get cancer and die horrible deaths!!

10. ass fucker, i thought dumb and dumberer and the new star wars was good.

sorry for calling you an ass fucker, im irritated. anyway, i think it will be a good movie,

11. Grim, they digitaly remastered and added scenes in star wars, this is just a comedic movie thats totaly new and nothing takin from the original one,(just a crude story line,sum accuracy to the original) but its never gonna replace the original

12. fuck that dude!! dumb and dumberer took the greatest movie in the history of film and bastardized it to spit out some hollywood promoted piece of shit so somebody could make money off the first movies name. That movie blew!!!!

The new starwars suck as well, it's like they thought special effects could make up for a shitty storyline.

and yes, the new willy wonka is going to suck royal cock

13. Whatever man. I grew up loving willy wonka. The success ratio for remakes are not that good. I hope the movie is awsome, but noone can play Willy like Gene Wilder.

Dont call people ass fucker, your the one who thought dumb and dumberer was good.

14. crappyness. im sure it will suck

15. i thought u were talking about the original being remastered, but i totally agree new star wars suck major cock and Gene Wilder will never be up staged , i just want to see how Depp will TRY to fill wilders shoes but we all kno the outcome of that one

16. they were originally going to get marylin manson to play willy wonka

17. Manson that would be way too freaky and creepy

18. Lmao! Marilyn Manson would be a great Willy Wonka! :smoke:

19. yes!! the new dumb and dumber was SUCH A LET DOWN......i could have cried... when i heard...there was a dumb and dumberer...!!!! i was jumping out of my seats...i raced to the internet trying to find out everything i could....but soon to realize after some of the trailers...and previews...it looked....ruined...

but!!! i never gave up!! i went to the movies THE DAY IT CAME OUT..walked out....V....E....R....Y.....disappointed........they made it a stupid wacky nonsense film that made them actually look too retarded..i'm sorry that movie i did not like....if they did a "remake"...like the same director from the original..then hell yes!! (remake i mean the remake of the idea of a prequel...not a remake of the same dumbass plot, and shit that the other dood did)

just like if they EVER made a sequel or a prequel to office space....it better stay congruent....and have lumberg in it ;)

i'm sorry what was the topic?....

*scrolls down*...

oh yeah i think classics should stay classics and lets watch this one fall

though Depp is an amazing actor :wave:

20. sorry to double post...but i had to!!!

LOLOLOL