willy has that?

Discussion in 'General' started by Peace4me, Dec 11, 2002.

1. I'm still waiting for some reasonably intelligent responses to my question. Does willy have that? I just received my order and it was great. So far I have gotten all of my orders (5) from "willyhasthat.com". Has anyone else? Either people who have received from willy won't talk or are afraid of getting "flamed" for speaking their mind and telling the truth on this board. I want to hear from any people who have gotten "burned" by willy too. I want to hear both sides. If you haven't ordered I don't want your opinion. I'm not interested in people who just want to scream on their keyboards that everyone is a scammer. If he was, people should be screaming that he is one. I want facts only. If he's a scammer I will stop buying from him. If not, I will continue to extol the value of buying from him. I want to settle this once and for all. No flaming please. Other people may be able to order from him if we can, for once and for all, clear this up. Others may depend on him. Lets help this situation. Peace.

2. ok...i haven't ordered from the site you said, however maybe one of the reasons no one has answered you're thread is that they're wondering why you're wanting to know if anyone has been scammed by his website, when you are obviously happy with the service he provides.....did someone here badmouth him or something?......Peace out...Sid

3. I'm not disatisfied with the service. I get what I pay for. I have seen him called a scammer on other sites. People who may or may not have bought from him say he's a scammer. He's even on one of the scam sites. But, so are a lot of people who may not be scammers. Some people have bought from him and said he's legit and their satisfied.

I just want to know if he's really is a scammer. If he's ripping off other people then I don't want to buy from him. If he's legit I see no problem in telling others. I even asked if I could tell others about him. He said that was no problem. I just want to hear from people who have actually sent money to him. I want to know, that's all.