WILL'S GROW JOURNAL INTO THE UNKNOWN

Discussion in 'Security' started by ILGM Will, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Now this is my first journal here at Grasscity and I hope that you all come on over and lead a hand in my grow.
    I've been growing from all the way back to the late 60s and always looking for new ways to grow and they seem to be changing as fast as I can turn around.
    But any way here it go's so lets have some fun with this'''''

Ok It’s Sept 24th 2018

What i’m trying to do is to show that growing in your own soil can be as easy as
    just watering twice a week.
    And so here we go again. This time around I’ll be growing :

FROM ILGM
    Buy Marijuana Seeds Online | With Guaranteed Arrival and Germination

1.) Granddaddy Purple ( 3 seeds )
    2.) Gold Leaf (3 seeds )
    3.) Gorillia Glue ( 3 seeds )
    And that bag weed I Found ( ? )

SOIL AND POTS

I’EM GOING WITH THE 15 GAL GROW GROW POTS
    AND HERE IS THE SOIL I’LL BE USING.

Soil Recipe to be mixed with 1 to 1/1/2 cu ft of base soil

Pro Mix
    Mushroom Compost and Black Cow Soil compost

.3125 lb or 5 oz Fishbone Meal 3-16-0

.3125 lb or 5 oz Steamed Bone Meal 2-14-0

.625 lb or 10 oz Bat Guano 0-7-0

.3125 lb or 5 oz Blood Meal 13-0-0

.3125 lb or 5 oz Feather Meal 12-0-0

.375 lb or 6 oz Colloidal Rock Phosphate 0-3-0

1 tbsp Potassium Sulfate 0-0-53

1 tbsp Souluble Kelp Powder 0-0-17

1 tbsp Mycorrhizal Fungi (300 spores per gram)

3/4 tsp Powdered Humic Acid (90 % pure)

1 1/2 tbsp Epsom Salt

1tbsp Sweet Lime (Dolomite)

1 tbsp Asomite (Trace Elements)

6.25 lbs Worm Castings

i’LL UPDATE MY JOURNAL ONCE PER WEEK AND KNOW IT’S
    JUST STARTING THE SEEDS WHICH SHOULD HAPPEN ANY DAY NOW. i
    JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AND HERE THEY ARE...…

Update

The seeds are in and the clock is ticking.

First up …remember I told you that i had found a hole lot of seeds ?
    Well here they are. I took 6 bottles and put some of each on the plate.

The other plate are the seeds from ILGM
    They are …

1. Gold Leaf
    2. Granddaddy Purple
    3. Gorilia G
    The Bag Seeds

[​IMG]
    PANO_20181028_075157.jpg400x648 120 KB

ILGM 6Seeds

[​IMG]
    PANO_20181028_082639.jpg232x1152 125 KB

All seeds were started at 8:30am est
    On Oct 28 2018

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I look forward to watching your progress. Have you grown Gold Leaf before? I was thinking about it but I keep forgetting to order some.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes I have . This is the 2nd time around, but if you count the clons i took on the first grow then you could say 3rd time.
    GL is Staliva and grows tall so i have to bend the tops witch works out just fine. Nice big cola's.
    But the one i liked the best was their BLUEBERRY now that was awesome. Try that one if you get a chance.. I'll post a pic of the one i grew. She grew to 5' 6" tall and the yeild was just under 5oz dry not bad for inside grow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah, I did have the money set aside for it once, then I saw that it takes it's Sativa dominance and grows really tall, and I didn't think I could manage it, I grew a bagseed thinking it was an indica, and it ended up being a sativa, so I'm interested in possibly giving that another shot the next time I make an order, now that I know I can actually take care of it.

6. Ok then .. there is a sweet spot on the main stems. Once you find it you keep squeezing till it leans over. Then I'll tie them up. You will see your buds standing up after a few days . and colas they become.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've always been a fan of GDP!

• Like Like x 1
  8. UPDATE

These lady's are off to a slow start.
    The first 3 you see here is the GG

2nd pic center are the GDP

AND THE GL

PANO_20181118_070906.jpg PANO_20181118_070921.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice man, what kind of filtration are you working with? The GDP I just grew and harvested was ridiculously stinky. I heard GG is pretty damn stinky too.

10. I don't use a filtration system. I'em in soil that I make. But I do have a drip system that I use when I grow more than 15 plants. This my first time growing GG And GDP. Any pointers or hints are welcome...lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've grown a few different GDP crosses but I've never grown the pure strain. Most of what I've seen is that they like to stretch a good amount. I'm finishing up a GDP x Purple Wreck right now that is well over 6 ft at the highest cola. I bent her over to keep her from growing into my fan.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ah what I meant is your air filtration. My GDP harvest that I just chopped last week REALLY stinks, and I've heard GG is a notorious stinker. If I grew GG I would also filter the air in the room outside of the tent. Matter of fact I'm going to do that for my second GDP run that's about 6 weeks old.

• Like Like x 1
  13. My last run I grew GDP, Purple Kush, and Purple Haze. If anything stretched bad I figured it would be the Purple Haze, but they all stretched about the same.

The picture that I attached is the three purples right before I cut them down. Purple Kush in the front, GDP back left, Purple Haze back right. I harvested the Haze about 5 days after this was taken.

Attached Files:

14. Hey @ILGM Will - You got a coupon code for me so I can cash in on the buy 10 get 10 GDP, PH, and Super Lemon Haze right? I want to grab all three but $317 hurts :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tell you what i'll do. I personal don't handle the codes , but I know someone over there that does.
    Give me a few day's. Holiday in all you know. And I'll see wat I can't do for ya ok my friend ?

16. Sorry I miss understood … lol
    I have 4 6" fan that suck the hot air and smell out of my grow room and force it up into my addict.

17. Thank you for your input. I'll keep and eye out on their stretching. and I had to do the same thing to my BLUEBERRY

18. Hey sweet! Do you happen to know when the current sale ends?

19. Here's an UpDate 2/25/19

I believe this is the Gold Leaf. To this point my girls have only received water and a shot
    of my tea.
    The first pic is GOLD LEAF by ILGM

d2270793a9516cbe45e479633d0669e8d54b3686[1].jpeg d2270793a9516cbe45e479633d0669e8d54b3686[1].jpeg

• Like Like x 2