Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Willing to Pay in Blowjobs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Home Slice, Aug 20, 2009.

1. ... not really but I am willing to pay more than its worth. I am looking for this Illadelph Sherlock. If anyone is willing to sell me theirs or can direct me to one, I would be eternally grateful.

[​IMG]

2. lol illadelph glass is ill but idk bout the bj's lol. but yeah gd luck finding one

3. man those pieces are sick!

4. they sell illadelph all around me and i only saw that piece only once at harvest fest last year at the illadelph stand.

cant remember how much it was tho, i remember that it was pretty expensive tho b/c i really wanted it but it was just to much for me. i know the spoon bowl is listed at 85$ at most headshops to give you an idea

5. Damn, that is the only pipe I would ever consider buying!

6. My friend picked one up from Artifax a couple weeks ago, didn't see one when I was down there earlier today though. (I forget how much he said it was). By the way, it rips.... it also has a built in screen... 5 tiny holes. A pain with real rezzy weed (this kush we had pluggggged it up like no tomorrow)

7. Oh i was bout to say... bj for bong ?

Lol. but someone tell me wat that is?

8. Tell you what what is?

And Artifax had one? They are not far from me, I may call them and see if they can order me one. Maybe I will even tell them I will suck a dick for it.:D