Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will you smell like weed if you smoke outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jason1234510, Aug 15, 2011.

1. If so for how long and how bad also how long and how bad will the air smell and from how far away will the air smell

2. Just walk around the block so you airout

3. dude just go outside and blaze man. on your front porch, or walk down the street if you're really scared...make sure to blow your hits away from yourself and put yourself in the right direction so the wind blows the hit away from you..shouldnt be too bad passed that, depending on what you smoke your hands might smell, your hair might smell, etc. Just go where you feel safe, and smoke, nothing should go bad.

4. Yeah that all depends on the wind and what your smoking.

5. Personally when smoking outside iv never really smelled like it at all, but I've only smoked outside on a few occasions so idk

6. Are you smoking with a bowl,bong, paper or blunt? Are you outside? car? indoors?
    Anyway bowl and bong not too long, some people think the smell lasts long but I don't , could be that im use to the smell though haha, blunt you will smell for a muuuch longer time

7. LOL WUT ahhahaha?

Well.. Just wash your hands and brush your teeth after you finish smoking... Drinking some water or any juice works too.
    Uhm idk man, sometimes I smoke a jay in my small backyard and people in my house never noticed any weird smells... 25 mins its good I guess...

I dont suggest smoking a joint... if u have a pipe or hitter use it... less smell...

8. i smoke out side and i try to stay away from ppl for about half an hour. im like freshly high anyway, so i'd be smiling, stinking and saying stupid stuff.

9. just blow the smoke the direction the winds goin to it doesn't stick to your clothes and your good

to be safe if ya want walk around to air out but you should be good

10. If you pop a piece of gum it will only stay on your breath for like 10-20 min. And how far you can smell the smoke is depends on your weed. Dont risk smoking close to someone that you don't want to smell it.

11. Listen bro you're straight. I have smoked outside plenty of times, right out my house, out the window, and walking down the street. If it's during the day time then you have to be really careful because people are snitches dude, especially old people who hate young adults/teenagers and weed. During the night time do it anywhere, just don't be fucking screaming and shit.

12. You'll be fine if you're outside I've had friends blow their smoke right at me and as long as I'm outside I don't smell but if your paranoid just use some perfume

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I smoke up all around my neighborhood random streets nd shit. Wash your hands after smoking up though and change shirt

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app