Will You Let Youre Kids Get Stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by Grand Daddy Purple, May 21, 2013.

1. I wouldn't just simply hand it out freely. By the time I have a child I would prob. have my own small-time private grow going. The problem is, children have loud mouths when it comes to stuff so not exactly sure what I would do in the situation in reality. In theory, I would prob. not allow them to smoke it at all until 16, and at that time I would only allow it on weekends after homework and studies are taken care of (and of course grades are up to par), maybe during the summertime I would be more lenient about smoking. Once they're 18+ I'll be glad to smoke anytime with my son (or daughter, but got hopes :p ). Before this all I would spend time informing my child about drugs in general, the good, bad, and ugly. I don't think Marijuana is really that bad, but it's not exactly 100% pure water or anything lol and the same goes for almost anything. I would rather my child make their own choices and have me, the adult, be the soft landing if they fail so that they can learn from the situation. (long winded answer, alittle high at the moment, but regardless lol)

2. I would never introduce them to weed, it would be absolutely unacceptable for them to smoke before age 14.. If I caught onto them smoking after 14 and I was absolutely sure they did I would talk to them, and make sure they know I will not knowingly allow them to smoke around me or my house and if I find anything I will ground them, I will also tell them I don't disprove of it and I do t care if they come home high as balls, just don't let me catch you with it.

3. I'll prolly smoke with them when they're between 16-18 and teach them to be responsible. I didn't have anyone to teach me responsibility and i smoked myself retarded.

5. I won't have kids until I'm settled down in a legal country.

I don't want my kids to turn out like me, because of it being illegal, I have become a very very good liar. Which I hate.

6. I plan to teach my kids about drugs, the facts of all of them, hope they make the right decisions. though I'd beat some ass if they did like anything other than smoke green or drink a little. if they started smoking while still living at home it'd definitely be a rule that they can only smoke at the house and not on school nights. even if it is legal by then. dont want anyone getting fucked cuz the law is retarded.

7. They'll do it anyway. But im gonna try to lead by example and not introduce them to it like some parents do.