Will You Let Youre Kids Get Stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by Grand Daddy Purple, May 21, 2013.

1. I wouldn't introduce my kids to it or try to influence them in their decisions but I'd rather they didn't do it until at least 16. 12 is too young and 10 is way way way too young. 
    At 18 they could smoke in my house and maybe I would smoke with them.
    Just because I smoke doesn't mean I'm going to be like proud if my kid decides to do it. We all know marijuana affects people differently.  

well put my friend. Its like religion, I plan on letting them get old enough to really understand then choose one for themselves that fits them. Just because I vibe this one and it works for me doesnt mean the same for them. 

3. #23 Sonterp, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    I don't understand why they have to be a certain age. For me I would let them Smoke at 12 or Vaporize.
    They are gonna do it anyways but if I could choose I would choose 14 for them to start.
    Also most of you are being hypocrites because you smoked younger.
    Edit: Also the fact that I live in Colorado and it would be dirt easy to get weed here so might as well start them off right. 

4. I don't care what age, so long as I know they are responsible enough to handle it. 

5. i wouldn't condone it and be like "fuck yea, smoke down bro!" but i would tell them the facts about it and let them make their own decisions. wouldn't let them do it too young, maybe junior/senior year of high school. if it effects their grades or anything else in their lives negatively, i'd have to stop them until they fixed the problem

6. If I were ever to have kids, I'd let em try it out if they wanted to in high school. If it interfered with their grades then I would have to have a talk with them

12 years old? They don't need to be smoking weed before they're even a teenager. 16+ imo, and even then, they need to learn their rights and how to act. 

8. Totally i think 15 would be the youngest.
    My only rules would be;
    •They have to pay for it
    •Dont be stupid/get caught
    •Dont tell all your "freinds"

9. This but vBulletin more kike 16 18.

10. I plan on having kids someday and I'm not going to condone it, just like with alcohal until they are adults.

But I am going to tell them straight up, if they do use it, I want them to be safe. So no driving while high, ect.

11. I smoked at 15 but my dad didnt agree with it and smoke with me until i was 17

12. Ill let them him smoke at 16 if he is mature enough, if not 17/18.

13. id have them ripping the bong from the womb if you're not you're doing parenting wrong 

14. If they were around 15/16 I would. Anything before that though, HELL NO. 

I'd use it as a reward system too. "If you get straight A's, you can pick out from my grow". 

15. HAHHAA, Ripping it from the womb.. I think my parents did it wrong in that case.

16. only if the little cunts give me free weed

17. #37 UnsuspiciousUsername, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    Not until they're 18. Not necessarily a health concern, it may not cause issues if they're 15, 16, 17; but for educational reasons. They're sure as hell going to stay focused and rack up some scholarships because there's no way I will afford their college tuitions. $50,000 grand a year? I better start building up their resume for a job application before they're even born! 
    And if they're 18 and older, and still under my roof, it can't be an everyday kind of thing.

Otherwise, you better believe, they're getting the belt.  :love:

18. Once my children have high school diplomas I will get high as fuck with them, but I wouldn't let my kid smoke until then.

19. I definatly will but I will not introduce it to them I figure they are going to do it either way so why be a dick about it i started at 13. The only catch would they have to put school as their highest priority. As a kid I was terrible gangs, drugs, etc. saw a lot of shit that could of been avoided if i wasnt raised in chicago and put my education first, thank god I'm living with my pregnant girlfriend in a nice neighborhood where im sure my son/daughter will have a normal childhood i didnt have.

20. Na I'm gonna lecture them on the dangers of drugs while snorting lines of their mother's ass.