Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will you let your children smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trixie5, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I waited until I was out of high school and so will any children that I may or may not have.

2. Hm, this topic again...I don't think I'll put as much effort into my answer this time.

Smoke? No.
    I don't want a kid of mine smoking anything, at all.

Vape? Sure.
    I'd even buy them an extreme. Maybe even a volcano.
    I'd show them from the get go you don't need to smoke.

Also, I don't want to have to worry about the smell of burning weed in my place, or lingering in their clothes.
    That and, it's just a healthy way to indulge.

Of course, age and maturity assessment comes into play as well.

3. ^^^^ This would be me too. There's no reason to smoke anything. I will admit that I've smoked cigarettes and pot but it's just useless. I'll let them have a vaporizer and maybe a hookah, because I like hookah molasses.

4. I will allow my kids to smoke. I wish I smoked earlier then when I did. Would of helped me though high school. As long as they focus on education and do well I am fine with the fine ganja

5. #45 HighAsBirdPussy, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    You sound like a straight up ass hole. Why the fuck does it matter if they're over weight or not. You know wat, fuck you.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

6. Not til they're 18.

7. Who wants to have un healthy fat kids?

8. Irresponsible parents?

9. School comes first, then they can smoke. Ultimately though it's how you raise them in the younger years that will determine how they handle themselves when the drugs are actually available to them. Then they have to make their own decisions, and as parents you can only offer your advice.

10. Only in the house and only with what I give them.
    No alcohol, no tobacco. None of that shit. No pills, no pharmaceuticals. There will be zero tolerance for that.

11. Yes I will in the house even

12. Oh yeah I mean I have too, but I've often thought about it this way in the last few years...it's a generation that has the benefit to not have to smoke at all.
    I wish vapes were as commonplace as they are now when I was in my teens...I'm sure they existed in the 90's, but I doubt the options to the consumer were as good.
    Of course, did I even know what vaping was?
    Nope, I'd have never known to even try it.
    That's another benefit I want to give to my kid, the information from someone who knows.

But that said, who knows how things will turn out anyways.
    While I'm sure I'm not going to raise an anti-weed kid, they might not indulge, and I'd be all good with that...provided they don't go alco...

13. I wouldn't have a problem with my kids going out with friends and maybe smoking a bowl but I wouldn't want him or her smoking by herself because it grows into a larger and larger habit, I have very addictive personalities in my family genes which is why I smoke all day everyday. I spend a lot of money on it and it only makes me happy while i'm high (of course).

So if you want your kids getting addicted to marijuana (which CAN happen, you're ignorant if you don't think pot is addictive), and on top of that they will spend lots and lots of money on it.

14. Disagree completely with weed being addictive. Let's see granny's view on the topic:

15. By your comment you're not only implying that I'm ignorant as I don't agree with you, but I'm also an addict.
    It's habit forming, and yes a lot of people use it habitually.
    I have done. I have stopped doing so.
    I didn't have any adverse effects because of it.
    It's as though your self confessed addictive personality is your basis for judging everyone else...you shouldn't do that.

16. Control the quantity they use

17. I definitely will, but if he cant keep his shit together ill make him stop. Ill hopefully still be blazing by then so ill grow him some so he doesnt waste all the money he makes on pot like i did lol. Ill tell him to conserve it and never to sell any

18. I think in general as they were growing up I would say wait till your 18 but once I feel they are mature enough to handle it I will let them smoke regardless of there age and probably deal with the issues that come up as they come up.

19. anything but the big M

20. I agree to a 100%.