Will you have a "better high" if you are healthy?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MollyLikesGanja, Jan 30, 2012.

1. like if you exercise regularly and eat healthy, will you have a better high? :confused_2:

2. You will have a better high if you're getting the right ratio of Omega 3's to Omega 6's and if you're pineal gland is clean and not calcified.

3. I'm gonna have to say no. However I enjoy my high much more after working my ass of in the gym. Way more relaxing and feels like you earned it

4. Smoking after gym is always worth it.

5. Yes you will have a better high if you are healthy. Healthy is not having been to the gym, but an overall lifestyle. The omega-3 and omega-6 stuff definitely plays a part, I think granny has posted something it.

6. your body's probably more easily able to repair/unclog your receptors with all the nutrients and vitamins it needs. That along with eating regularly and exercise will also boost metabolism, and give you a natural endorphin rush that always helps me push through even the shittiest of days.

So yes, eat often, eat healthy, workout, smoke lbs.

7. I think you do. Better lungs to get thc in more effetienly. A cleaner, more actiev mind that is able to feel more of the effects of the thc because it is working better. It's pretty obvious to me that the quality of your high is based on how healthy you are, physically and mentally. I think more so mentally

8. No doubt. Your entire life is better if your healthy. And I mean really healthy, so many people think they are healthy and still eat cereal and patuerized milk and shit, that's not healthy.

Until you've felt what it feels like to live in a fully functioning healthy body, then you cannot comment. I had to become extremely healthy due to some issues I developed from the typical american diet.

9. Basically anything you eat in these shitty futuristic times won't be all that good for you. So many hidden additives are put into every thing we eat.