Will you ever stop smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by The innovator, Oct 3, 2014.

1. #1 The innovator, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Hopefully the poll showed up. Cast your vote and explain your reasoning behind it.
    When I say "stopping for periods of time" I'm not talking about T-breaks. I'm talking months or years. 

2. Fuck that, I don't vote...The systems all crooked and shit.

But no, never...Smoke weed everyday. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I love marijuana, she's my wife and is always there for me but she's not good for me.  Right now I just use her to have a good time but it'll be time to get serious soon.

4. Only if I mutate from constant THC exposure and develop my own cannabinoid glands.

• Like Like x 2
  5. No, I would never stop. I would occasionally if I have to if I have to find a job or something, otherwise, I would toke from time to time. It's great as a de-stressor and it makes me feel level headed when I would otherwise feel tense and stressed out if I didn't use.

6. Maybe if I become a doctor

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. "High till I die"

8. Not by choice. Especially when I feel like it will be legal in the next 8 years.

I always forget to smoke because I get high and distracted.

9. Cigarettes I really hope so. Weed prolly not. I've gone through year long periods and once like 2-2/12 years but been pretty steady my teens and
    My thirties.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't believe so

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm off the wagon right now with a half a p with more growing. I'm won't be for much longer tho. The b day is coming up and I plan on over doing it.

12. I say I want to take a break and never do. So I don't think I'll ever stop.

13. For a good job yeah.
    But since I'll work for myself
    *takes puff*

--------------
    Jets, Nigga!

14. Only if my lungs broke completely but then I'd just do edibles. Or if someone said I'll give you a mill to stop, then I'd stop til I got the mill then smoke myself into a coma while it earned interest.

15. Only if I make it to the NFL

16. "Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we get high
    Cause you never know when you're gonna go"

in other words. nope i'm in it for life :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm quitting in Febuary...  But I have't chosen the year yet.

• Like Like x 1