Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will you ever start smoking cigs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 281310, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I smoked tobacco off and on for a year. Each time after about a month of smoking tobacco like 3 days of the week, I would get bronchitis. So I quit.

This is how I know weed is quite safe for my lungs and tobacco is dangerous as shit for you're lungs, let alone you're other bodily organs. Just some advice. :smoke:

2. I'm currently taking a Narcotics class in school. And by the looks of it. Weed is WORSE then cigarettes. This is coming from an unbiased Narcotics officer of 28 years. He tells it how it is.

3. Also, has anyone ever vaporised organic tobacco? And I'm not referring to Ecigs either, I've read reports of toxins and "traces of antifreeze" in the ecig cartridges. But actually putting organic tobacco in an herbalAire. I'd like to try when I get mine..

4. The question is will I ever stop?

5. HAHAHAH. Unbiased?? Weed is the healing of a nation. Why are they having government officials teaching classes. I hope you're not a high school kid cuz they got to you too early..

6. Yeah, no offense, but I don't believe that.

Look up some research studies that aren't government ran or biased as fuck. :smoke:

7. Switch to organic tobacco, roll your own, buy a 5 dollar tar guard, and use organic papers, and organic cotton filters. You'll be averaging $3 a pack and you'll notice your mouth doesn't feel disgusting after you smoke.. It will be hard to quit factory made cigs if you have an addictive personality though.. :smoke:

8. I smoked up until I got heart disease

9. I have never smoked a cig in my life... only form of tobacco i use is blunt wraps :smoke:

My buddy just got these transparent cyclone pre-rolls... got me fucking buzzed/baked. We did a grape one last night and a blueberry one today. I prefer the traditional joint...

This is my kind of cig... stuffed with afgooey. I love joint rollers... i smoked this doobie to myself back in june right after my dude delivered $480/2oz for my buddies and I... my buddy who pitched smokes cigs tho... he knows he is wasting his money... those $5-6 packs really add up
    [​IMG]