Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will you ever start smoking cigs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 281310, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Never. Not even if they were free.

2. Absolutely not! If I'm inhaling any smoke, it'll be weed.

3. A lot of people don't believe me, but I CANT smoke cigarettes. I have vertigo and that may have something to do with it but I get incredibly sick when I smoke them. Like I can't even stand up straight. I don't like the taste or smell of them either. Its an immediate turn off if someone smells like cigarettes. I guess its a good thing cause I've never gotten addicted to them. I agree, if any smoke is in my lungs, its weed. :)

4. Read the entire thread ya noobs! lol

5. thats the truth right there. exactly how i feel. :)

6. #86 RollingStoned32, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    I read the entire thread and fully understand that organic tobacco is alot less harmful than government manufactured tobacco that is filled with plenty of toxins and additives. That doesn't mean I'm gonna make it a habit. I've smoked a few cigs in the past and they really don't do anything for me. The buzz is hardly noticeable and doesn't last long enough to be spending money on it imo. I'd rather use that cash for something that will get me completely blasted for several hours. Not to mention I'm already doing enough damage to my lungs by smoking weed. I don't look forward to developing a cough like alot of people I know who smoke both.

7. Why smoke nasty tobacco bullshit when I could smoke the amazing Cannabis... Tobacco = Whacko

8. i dont rlly think people should say tobacco is only bad

when i started smoking i would get an intense bodyhigh and total focus that was reallly enjoyable and this wasnt placebo just high on nicotine and it was great, but after maybe a month or two tolerance builds and ive never felt that high since

quitting now after a year and its probably a good move because once something is all cons its like why bother

9. Very glad this thread got slightly popular. Shows a lot about all of you.

10. I do every once in a while. Only if it's menthol and never more than once every few days. Usually about once a month. And only if I'm stoned, because a cig is sooo good when you're high... :smoke:

11. Well, I started smoking earlier this year.
    What tempted me? I dont know exactly but the desire did appear after getting into this show called Mad Men, its a show that takes place in the 60s and everyone is a heavy smoker in that show, at the work place, in the house, everywhere. The main charcter is a straight boss and I though man I need to be more like this dude so maybe thats where it started? I roll my own though so hopefully its a little healthier.

12. I don't smoke cigs.

13. smoke poppers!

14. I'm not saying go pick up a new habit. My point is to point out that smoking tobacco is not as dangerous as you have been led to believe by your government. Who controls the department of education, the ATF, and the FDA and DEA. They lied to you about weed.. what makes you think they don't lie to you about tobacco. Check out my sig on healthy smoking and read thru it as I outline the healthiest way to smoke cigs.. I also show the healthiest way to smoke weed too :smoke:

15. What lies? Commercial cigarettes are awful for you, there isn't propaganda against rolling your own cigs with natural tobacco.

16. My bad, I worded that wrong. They lied to you about weed, so question your governments real motives of allowing companies to put toxins in products that make you more addicted, and simultaneously giving subsidys to these companies and taxing the fuck out of cigarettes that smokers have to pay as well. Yet truth commercials put blame on companies..

17. Well, it'd be difficult to do a commercial that explains the way things really are. It'd just be passed on by the majority as conspiracy theory. I get what you're saying though, everything in America is like that. We have quite the corrupt country. But it all comes down to money, capitalism ftw. Why we as people don't care about each other and only the artificial is beyond me.

18. :smoke: and for that I give u rep.

19. I've never smoked a full cigarette, and I don't plan on it. For awhile I was smoking Black & Mild cigars, but not anymore.

20. Last time i checked blunts are tobacco.

I'm not trolling I'm bluntly telling you that blunts are just as bad as regular tobacco. Probably worse since they have all that "Flavoring".