Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will you ever start smoking cigs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 281310, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Never,herb is all I smoke.Spending money on killing myself slowly is really dumb imo

2. Nope. I started smoking cigs freshman year, and I could just never find anything about them enjoyable. They're absolutely disgusting to me now, the smoke is just so chemical. I'll smoke a Newp from time to time for a buzz but that's it.

3. I want to quit asap, but at the same time I enjoy smoking. I don't know why I just do. If I quit though, it'll have to be cold turkey.

4. Smoked for 25 years, makes your breath and clothes stink like shit. You smoke for the sake of the habit which makes you almost hurl if your surviving on coffee and nicotine, you lack the appetite you would have if you didn't smoke... Blah blah

Im a smoker and I have beaten what people would class as MUCH WORSE addictions, cant stop the bakki tho...............

5. i smoke when i'm drinking or on other drugs. i don't ever buy packs, but most of my friends smoke and they don't mind giving me one once in a blue moon.

6. Your sig says " Blunts all day "

Have fun with that cancer.

7. Cigarettes are gross as fuck. Ive smoke probably a pack in my entire life and they aren't worth it at all. They taste like shit and make you feel like shit afterward. I'm proud to say that i only smoke weed. Keep Tokin' :bongin:

8. you never actually realize this til you're older...buuuut the anti-smoking ads where they make people feel "cool" are right on the money. literally all of my friends who smoke cigs started when they were younger (definitely under 18), and they did it because it was "cool." they even admit it, that's their excuse. and now they regret smoking cigs.

i feel way cooooooler with a joint in my mouth...not a damn cig....

9. Being a smoker, i always feel like people think i smell, trying to date non smokers was just weird lol So paranoid to put my hands near a sexy mans face and have him react badly "eww u have stinky fingers" lmfao

What ever happened to flavoured tabacco??? I never even had the chance to try it b4 it was banned lol

But knowing i will NOT smoke when i eventualy decide to incubate a mini monster I know i will quit soon enough ;)

10. i smoke butts... if you plan on quitting and haven't turned 21 yet DO IT! its way harder to stop after you turn 21 and i actually started smoking more. more or less if you enjoy drinking.

11. I've smoked a few before (like less than a whole pack) when I was working in fast food last year. But I never bought them for myself (I'm 19).

I just don't get the point of them. It doesn't even get you high and you're just all pissy and nervous when you go too long without them. There is no winning.

12. banned flavored tobacco? i was actually just at a buddies last night and they had the hookah going with strawberry tobacco. pretty damn tasty.

13. [quote name='"Gear420"']Cigarettes are gross as fuck. Ive smoke probably a pack in my entire life and they aren't worth it at all. They taste like shit and make you feel like shit afterward. I'm proud to say that i only smoke weed. Keep Tokin' :bongin:[/quote]

different strokes for different folks.

i've been smoking cigarettes for almost four years and i have tried to quit once with no avail.. i don't see me quitting until a little later down the road. my dad stopped cold turkey years ago so i know if he can i sure as hell can.

don't smoke my usual cig i used to smoke, can't afford to be paying almost $50 for a carton. spend like 25$ a carton now. i can usually have carton last me a week and a half, almost two weeks.

don't start, all i tell people.

14. [quote name='"imprettygood"']banned flavored tobacco? i was actually just at a buddies last night and they had the hookah going with strawberry tobacco. pretty damn tasty.[/quote]

I think there was a ban on some other form of flavored tobacco hahaha. Shisha is different hahahahaah

15. i'm definitely a newbie when it comes to tobacco...hahaha...

16. I smoke an occasional cig just to get that short buzz feeling. The best thing is spliffs, half weed an half tobacco. Cuz the nicotine buzz mixes with the weed high n feels great.

17. I'll quit when I die.:cool:

18. #38 LaMoufetta, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    I have flavour drops i use in my bong, it can be dripped on ur bud, let dry overnight and enjoy :smoke: but i prefer using my one hitter, smooth and simple .

Well in my province they decided to ban it, u can buy whine dipped cigars but no fruity flavoured
    fags ;( Ya i can legaly buy all the salvia i want at the local smoke shop, but not flavoured tabacco lmfao. " please think of the children" comes to mind lol

19. There was a recent ban on clove cigarettes, that might be what you're thinking of.

I used to chain smoke menthol cigarettes. Bad habit for a 19 year old. But, I quit for good, and thankfully I'll never pick up another cancer stick. I can't stand them anymore, just the smell makes me sick to my stomach.

I do enjoy the occasional hookah though, especially since some of my friends run a nearby hookah bar :D

20. NO! I hate the smell and makes me have headache. Plus, all the proven facts that it causes cancer, why would I ever want to become a regular cig smoker......

I have smoked cigs before maybe 10 times at most when i was 14-16 only if I was drunk. After a friend had a party and more than half were smoking cigs inside a small room, i almost wanted to hurl and ever since then I want to gag every time I smell those sticks.