Will weed change a person forever

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dhgh, Apr 28, 2019.

1. I’ve been smoking marijuana for 3 years. I’m 17 now and have smoked 2x daily for the last year. The last few months I’ve went through a gram cart every 3 days.(High Quality carts)
    I have a dab rig now and I feel like I won’t ever be the same and I can’t quit weed.
    I need to know if my brain will go back to normal now after all the weed?

Cause if NO. I’m not going to Quit or take a break.

2. Quoting for proof :) bye bye

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yes, your brain will go back to normal. No you can't join this forum because you're not 18.

4. I’ve been using cannabis recreationally for over 25 years, medically for 3 years daily and I’m not sure I’ve experienced any negative effects. What are you talking about when you say will your brain go back to normal?

5. We can't understand, our brains aren't normal anymore.

6. I still remember. That lingering feeling of...different. Nah kid, your eyes are open now. But it gets easier, better! Don’t try anything else though. Please, none of it is worth it. Weed is from the earth.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Every single action you take will change you forever, even mere observances. Everything including yourself is an influence.:watching:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Don't bother replying, he's banned.

9. I'm replying for anyone else to see, your brain doesn't stop developing until around 25 apparently, so I would say stop now. Plus, smoking weed causes micro penis.
    And that's a fact.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I started when I was 15 so I guess I'm screwed

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. #12 zthelizardking, May 28, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2019
    Way to fear monger with shit statistics and a poorly executed website.

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Come back to what exactly?

How are you "not normal" when you smoke?

13. Personally I feel it helped me to find myself. It changed me but it was part of my growth

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I've smoked occasionally over 4 decades and began at age 19. There are valid reasons to suspect regular cannabis use by those with still forming adolescent brains are going to be negatively affected by its use especially in regards to higher levels of learning. If one expects to spend their adult lives at the lower end of intelligent activities, then probably not much difference. If however one expects to engage, especially as regards to a career, in some complex, difficult to understand science like physics, or one is in training trying to learn such, or one requiring considerable independent self motivation, then one ought wait till arriving at an adult age and then not consume on a daily basis.

I had a successful 8-5 m-f career in one of the most complex hi tech sciences that I never had to worry about others replacing me at because it was too mentally difficult to learn, much less to work within. And still after decades operate at a high level. But I generally only used on weekends because it takes days for cannabinoids like THC and their metabolized chemicals to adequately remove themselves from our bodies. Until that occurs there is a decreasing foggy mental haze. As someone that tested many seeking employment, I would tend to dismiss any person that used any drugs or alcohol every day while having no issue with those that did so on weekends or PTO.

15. Haze and fog weed T-break study

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/what-a-30-day-break-from-smoking-weed-does-to-your-brain-2018-10-30

A recent study from Massachusetts General Hospital offers “convincing evidence” that adolescents and young adults who abstain from marijuana for 30 days are better at acquiring and storing new information compared to their counterparts who persist in the pot puffing. The memory improvements — specifically the capacity to absorb new information and access it at a later date — could be seen as early as a week into abstinence, researchers said in the findings, published in the peer-reviewed Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.

Tis why I have not been a regular user over decades and average 4 to 7 days on T-breaks between 2 to 4 use days of less than a gram a day

16. Inb4 you get banned.

But good question.

I think your brain will be affected honestly. Your brain is still developing at your age and obviously your thinking is impaired when you're high, so just think if you're high 24/7. Your vocabulary might even become limited (something i notice in myself when i smoke constantly for a long period of time). I think the post above me hit the nail on the head. Slow down until you at least finish school.

I was a heavy pot head for most of my college years and most of it is honestly a blur lol