Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will u get high 2 this song?..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by juicybeatz, May 27, 2012.

1. You got just the instrumental? I could blaze to the beat but the dude rappin I don't like so much. "Bitches on my dizz-ick, cuz i be the shizz-it"
    =____=

post up that instrumental.

2. #4 ghostonvacation, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    Yes but only because he rep Philadelphia and likes weed.

3. Why are you guys all such cunts? He just tried to create some music (if it is him) and if it is, then thats better than most people in all fairness? so unless you're willing to upload yourself rapping, don't be a asshole

4. The rapper is weak. No flow no bars. just fucking cunts and rollin blunts. Beats nice though

5. Probs not my man....probs not

6. No, the guy rapping sucks other than that then yeah

7. anyone notice how shit-fuckky-shitty those blunts are? I mean, in the shot it showed someone rolling, he was putting like .5 gram buds in and rolling it. uhh....

or maybe i've been doing it wrong all these years :smoke:

8. Not bad.
    Not good,
    but certainly not bad.

Edit: Why don't black people know how to wear pants properly?

9. Dude thats what Im sayin. Did you see them massacre that philly wrap? It looked like me when I first started and it took 3 cigars to get 1 blunt because i always ripped them. THEN, the dude brushes the weed crumbs off his pants that he failed to get into the blunt onto the ground! Who does that lol

10. Wtf is this bullshit? No flow, no lyrical content, and half of his "rhymes" didn't rhyme. Look at that "blunt" he rolled fuck is that? This dude wasted like a g when he brushed that bus off his lap. These guys need to kill themselves, seriously.

11. I'm a rap fan, but jesus thats bad. I'd blaze to fuckin Waka before i blazed to that shit

12. [quote name='"tokinbud420"']You got just the instrumental? I could blaze to the beat but the dude rappin I don't like so much. "Bitches on my dizz-ick, cuz i be the shizz-it"
    =____=

post up that instrumental.[/quote]

yes to this

13. i like it...keep goin bro