Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Two Weeks Put a Dent in my Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarijuanaMole, Sep 13, 2011.

1. So school has started which means all my money has disappeared and I literally cannot afford weed anymore. While I do have a small supply sealed off in a jar, I've decided I want to try and make it till Rock the Bells on the 24th before I smoke again. Not a full two weeks, but it's close enough.

I'm overweight, which from what I understand means it'll stay in my system longer. For the last week I've been smoking a bowl a night, but for the three to four months before that my consumption varied wildly. I basically smoked whenever I could.

I know that those detox drinks won't help me pass a drug test, but do they help in ridding my body of THC at all? I don't give a fuck if I test positive, I'm lucky enough to have a job that doesn't test, but if it can knock my tolerance down a few notches then I'll gladly try it.

TL;DR: I blazed a fuckload this summer, will two weeks of complete sobriety get me higher or am I wasting my time?

2. i wake and bake and toke all day long. a four day break did me wonders. of course im due again but am picking up a half zip tonight!

3. The amount of THC in your system does not affect your tolerance. It's your cb receptors in your brain that need time to repair. Time is the only thing you need to worry about and with nearly two weeks you'll get blasted.

Have fun bro

4. Two weeks will do you just right bro.

5. Ya two weeks is a long time not to be blazing

6. i took a 3 day T break once and got blasted after that im on a 2 week one atm

7. exercise burns off thc faster than any detox

because thc is stored in fat cells when you burn off the fat your tolerance should go down

so do some cardio

8. you have no THC receptors in your brain, those are CB1 and CB2 receptors. THC isn't stored in your fat cells, a metabolite of it is, after being used in metabolic reactions that lead to its spiritual and health benefits ;)

2 week break will get you blasted, i never had to take a break because i don't smoke very often but 2 weeks will smoke ya just fine :smoke: