Will Trump win the 2020 Presidential Election?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by medmarijuanastore, Jun 18, 2018.

1. OH COURSE HE WILL
    SILLY
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. I love the last quote before the video cuts out......

The nation of Islam will drop a bomb on you......

Snoop dog is a piece of shit. He is a murderer, set free.

• Funny Funny x 1

3. Pretty sure he didn't kill anyone man someone in a car with him did a drive by he was just a bystander lol

4. So he decided to roll with a drive by, that sounds like murder to me..... Look up the law, and what people like Snoop get for those type of crimes...... Go ahead a defend it though...... That's classy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. So what you're saying is if I get into a taxi now & shoot at random people the taxi driver will get done for doing his job?? LOL

That's like saying if someone gets a kick in Infront of you you're responsible for it...

Idk how the law works in America but it's not like that here in the UK man, I'm not defending snoop but how can you say someone's guilty if they got proven innocent ?

6. Yea, that is how it went down...... Pure innocent snoopy was just licking his lolly pop and going for a ride.... Wow. You realize Snoop is a proud member of the Crips gang right?

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1

7. You do know he's an EX crip gang member dude He dipped out after he got big...

Here's a video you may find funny lol

Before trump was even thinking of running for president lmao

8. If the economy stays the way it is he will win a second term, the democrats are out of touch with the average American. Dems want to pander to small interest groups and demonize the middle class. I want him to get re-elected just to watch the alt left cry and scream "not my president"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. You miss the fact that the debt is going to explode, that is not good for any economy. What happened to the party of fiscal responsibility? Toss your nation down the shitter, just to piss off some liberals.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Im dying to see this repeated LOL
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. O because Obama was beating down that deficit right? The problem is liberals hate the idea of trump so much, that they refuse to give him any credit. Obama did NOTHING for this country except deport millions of people,conduct more drone strikes than any other president in history, allow Isis to become the disaster that it was, and bring back the slave trade in Libya. :smoke:

12. Yeah, we never had the great recession did we?
    And yes deficit spending was back under control before the Republicans decided that the rich needed more tax breaks.
    I could give you a long list of Obama's accomplishments, but you would ignore it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I can give you an even longer lists of his failures and you would just go into denial:smoke:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Likely because most would be distortions.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Once we enter the Great Depression II. I will know who to blame.

16. Only in your eyes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. #37 STIGGY, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Obama?
    LOL
    Remember Obama is claiming he started this economic turn about
    :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

18. Well, who did Stiggy?

19. Actually, Bush, was the one who began all of this but Trump's Tariffs will finish us off. Enjoy.™

20. I don't like trump at all but those kind of pics really tickle my balls. Do you think they can find someone that liberals hate even worse than trump? I might start voting again (just kidding) if there was someone who would make the lefty loons miss trump.

Sent from my LGL57BL using Grasscity Forum mobile app