Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will this work ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dr mofo, Dec 17, 2011.

1. i heated up some peanut butter in the microwave and just threw in about a g
    will it get me high??

2. I'm not a weed doctor, but my guess would be no.

You can't just eat a dimebag and get high. You have to extract the thc out of it and put it in the fod you're making so it becomes an ingredient.

What you've done is essentially dipped your dime in some peanut butter and ate it like candy.

3. ^what he said.

I think it's much more complicated than that.

4. Make a firecracker man, or follow a recipe

5. Though, I gotta give you dr mofo, you've given me a good idea for a new line of candy.

Sarkons, I've never heard of a firecracker. What is that?

6. there is a sticky in edibles, but peanut butter heated in oven with weed in it on a cracker or bread or anything really.

7. you have to heat up the weed to activate the thc. thats why you have to smoke weed and cook edibles. if you eat straight weed you will get sick. to make a firecracker, you get a graham cracker and smother it in peanut butter. then you put about a gram or two of dank on it, and put another cracker on top. you wrap it in foil and heat it in the oven at 325 for 20 mins.