Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imadamnlegend, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Well i started collecting some stems and i think this should get me high;

1. Put all my stems ground up in a half mug of full fat milk
    2. Whack in the microwave, until boiling.
    3. Leave to sit for 5 mins.
    4. Add this milk to normal tea.

?

2. I doubt it, I've heard accounts of it 'working', but I'm skeptical.

3. Better have a lot of stems if you're trying to get high

4. not sure if it's actually true or not but i've read in a couple places that microwaves kill thc.
    i wouldn't know for sure, i'm not really an edible/beverage kind of person.
    anyone confirm?

5. I think a safer way would be to heat up the milk in a pot on the stove-top, throw in at least a decent sized handful of stems, and let it simmer for 30 minutes or longer.

And I personally would just down the milk. I wouldn't dilute it with tea, because you're probably going to need to drink all of it to feel the effects.

6. technically it would work,
    but the THC that stems contain is very minimal, i've got high off of smoking them before, but also a few times all i've got is a headache

if you have a lot of stems accumulated, then go for it, its worth a try
    but yeah just drink the milk somehow, add some flavour or sugar to it and down it
    then have a cup of tea after [​IMG]