Will this work?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by throwaway69420, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Hey guys! I've got a 36x20x63 tent with a 1000 WATT (actual draw 180W) LED in it.

I've got 4 autos planted in 3 gallon smart pots right now which I know is more than a little cramped. I don't plan to do anything but let them grow + selectively defoliate (no LST or topping). My goal is to get around 1 1/2 oz dry from each plant.

I'm wondering if this is going to work okay or not. I am going to be buying a better light that pulls around 300W in the next week (well before they hit flower).

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, and pics are coming when I get home!

2. Get a quantum board. Cheaper and less heat

3. Thanks for the info! I've looked in to quantum boards before and had been a little bit confused on how exactly to go about putting them together with the driver or whatever it is it uses. That being said I think it will be my next move once I learn wtf I'm doing in that respect.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Led or cmh. Boys will help u put them together and get u the right drivers

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Definitely going to do this. Any thoughts on my current predicament and if it is feasible or not? ( know you have a lot of experience with autos)

6. Yield is relative to strain....ESPECIALLY in Autos.......IMO.............what strain are they?

7. Definitely agree, more worried about the amount of light each plant will be getting though.

Strain wise it's Royal Gorilla from Royal Queen Seeds, Pineapple Express from Barneys Farm, Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds and Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds. :D

8. AHHHHHHHH.....a "grab bag" grow................THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Haha by grab bag you don't mean like a literal bag of shitty seeds do you? But if you mean multiple different strains I couldn't agree more. I like having a variety for different occasions.

10. TOTALLY MEANT different strains................and me too!!!!!!!!

11. Hahaha I figured so! I was thinking about just popping two so that they would have plenty of room, but I'm hoping this will work out if I upgrade my light.

12. More light will DEFINITELY help........that's for sure!