Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DroPM, Jan 18, 2013.

1. You know how they have hair follicle tests? Then it proves that marijuana oil excretes out of your scalp...

So my question is...

If u smoke a lot and go w/o washing your head for a few days, will u b able to get high off the oils from your scalp?

2. Yes, definitely.

3. have u tried it?

I recently quit so i cant experiment, but it would be interesting to know how strong the oil is.

4. I smoked some of my hair the other day, got ripped.

5. lol... subbed

6. thought so... if u think about it, thats pure thc oil coming outta your head... well mixed in with dirt and dead skin

7. why the fuck?

8. You will be high of your ass OP! Buddy of mine tried it a couple of weeks ago

9. In fact, I always top my bowls with a little head grease. I get blazed as FUCK. It's almost like you have to never buy weed again, it gets you THAT high.

10. Wat u wanna do is not wash ur hair for a couple days then when it's really oily rub a nug into ur hair . Make sure it is pretty covered with the oils from the hair and smoke dat nug

11. Yeah. That's also a very good way. A few scalp flakes here and there also get you high, for they absorb the oils on your scalp.

12. I can't believe what i just read.......you ever read something and just go "what the fuck???"

13. Think you should read up on the process of testing hair..or just smoke some dandruff and let us know how it turns out

14. Do it man, my buddy does it all the time but I can't handle that shit it's to strong.

15. I smoked .8 of my dank hair and i was goone, so yes

16. You're only now figuring this out? This is why I can never grow my hair out.

17. idk, i heard its the one way to OD on mj, id pass bro, that shit gets REAL, real quick.

18. I actually prefer hair over dank.

19. Yes their are people specially chosen for this job! They are called hairers, for super potent hair hash oil some Rastafarians never cut their hair!

20. Another great way is to harvest the oils via your dog or cat. This way you have a full body to farm.

Just have them on a strict diet containing mainly marijuana and bang, you get some very potent product.

Yummy Labrador dabs all day!