Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will this work??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wiz12595, Feb 20, 2012.

1. im trying to blaze in my room tonight but i dont have dryer sheets for a sploof so i was wondering would it work if i took some toliet paper or something like that and sprayed it with alot of ferbreeze and just used that as the dryer sheet type thing give me ur guys opinion thanks.

2. no prolly not, but u can try. i would just go outside or smoke in the bathroom with the shower on hot

3. #3 JustinCredible, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    youd have to drench like a surgeon wrap in febreeze then ball it up and put it in a toilet roll, youd have to do that with like 15 strips of 1ft cloth surgeon wrap

Edit: i tried this during my personal mcguyvers experiences, and it actually worked, i had to let the "febreeze wrap" mostly dry

4. No, that wouldn't work too well. If you're using a bowl then opening a window and turning on a fan would be enough.