Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this work to make THC Drops?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Timbo420420420, Aug 19, 2017.

1. A friend of mine recently told me there is an easier way to make tincture (THC drops) than shaking it every day in a container of alcohol for a couple of weeks. Apparently you can put 4-6 grams in a blender 5 shots with the highest proof alcohol possible for a couple of hours. After you would stair the liquid from the herb like you normally would. Is this true? How well would this work compared to other methods? And has anyone done this before?

2. @Timbo420420420
    TINCTURE.
    Decarbed weed 240 F for 40 minutes
    Freeze both weed and 190 proof (151 works )
    Combine and you want just enough more alcohol the weed so it'll agitate.
    I do 3/4 of a quart jar of weed to a full fifth of 190 proof.
    Shake 10 seconds.
    DONE
    Extract weed from alcohol with potato ricer or garlic press for small loads.
    Do NOT get the tincture on bare skin as it will transdermal stone the crap out of you.
    Ask me how I know this. :)
    [​IMG]
    10 seconds is all that's needed for the alcohol to strip the cannabinoids from the material. More time just pulls more plant waxes you don't want.
    [​IMG]
    Empty bottle of 190, My quart shaker jar that was 3/4 full, The hockey puck of spent weed in the plastic bag
    The white potato ricer dead center has a removable insert that makes it fast to flip the crushed puck out of.
    The pot under the ricer has most of the tincture at this point and I'll run it through the 160 mesh next to the orange funnel I'll get it back into the bottle with.
    Whew.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  3. I appreciate what you do

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks so much First an foremost. Second what is a good liquor brand, most places I look It says Ever Clear but does Thant have enough alcohol? Thanks

5. Never mind

6. For best results you should use 190 proof alcohol whether it's Everclear or another brand of grain alcohol. If you get Everclear then be aware that it comes it 2 strengths, 190 & 151, and both labels look the same so be sure to check for that. 151 does work but it has another step to it. :)

Here's my guide with video. Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it