Will this work for a grow space?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by XSN, Jun 25, 2006.

1. I was just looking around my room and i think i found a goldmine...even though this thing has been gathering dust for a couple years i realized it may be a fit home for a mj plant :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was thinking of putting a couple flourescent bulbs inside and then just putting some type of tarp over the front that i can lift up and peek in a stuff

i only plan on growing 1 plant as of now so im pretty sure this would be good enough but i wanna be sure before i go spending any time or money

2. Didn't u say u had to worry about parents, cause that doesn't sound very ninja-ish

3. I have a friend who lets me grow at his house :)

He got his own place so its cool...i would move in with him but he doesnt have an extra bed

4. I'd just take the bed from my room, and move in (if he was cool with it of course!) I really gotta get my own house (or bus, lol, i seriously considered that!) so i dont have to be so secrative, and so i can start a serious grow to save cash.

5. a bus would be so awesome !!!

you could look for a truck with one of those little house cover thingys on the back :cool:

6. Lol, im thinkin more of a classic VW bus, but a pickup would be nice as i live right near mtns.

7. I have always wanted a small bus or ice cream truck. Take out a couple rows and put in a bed, with some curtains on the windows and im good.