Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will This Work? (Firecrackers Hybrid)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zero Cool, Sep 14, 2008.

1. #1 Zero Cool, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
    So I'm thinking about making a big firecracker for school on Tuesday, but I have a few questions first. First, since I don't have any crackers, I was wondering if toast would work instead. Also, I have around a half gram of some pretty good shit (high grade mids probably, possibly a bit better). Will this be enough for me to get nicely blazed if I haven't smoked in around a month, maybe a few hits the day before? If it will get me blazed, how long will it be working full effect, and will I get cotonmouth and bloodshot eyes from eating it? I'm going to be microwaving the sandwich (it was proved to work in a previous post around a month back) so will microwaving it emit a smell? Also, how fine should I have the weed ground up when I put it in the peanut butter and will it work better if I put it on 2 whole pieces of toast, or one piece cut in half with half on each side? Thanks in advance for any answers, more questions may comeas I think. :wave:

2. Toast will work it will just be hard as shit when you're done..a half gram of some good mids should be enough to feel but I wouldnt count on it being the experience you're lookng for. Its safe to go with a full gram of mids(and thats without a high tolerance). I really thnk you would be much better off smoking that small amount.

you want the bud to be finely ground and mixed in well with the peanut butter btw

3. waffles+cannabutter

yes.

4. I don't have a way to smoke it in the morning, and I just made a homemade bong and I'd like to try it out so I'll be using a small amount to see if it works. I may have slightly more than a half gram, and I plan on eating it with an empty stomach. Any word on cottonmouth, red eyes, and munchies?

5. expect red eyes cottonmouth and munchies

6. i get cotten mouth but no bloodhot eyes but i smoke everyday.

7. I smoke every day too but eating weed still gives you red eye bc of the constriction of blood vessels in your eyes...thats what weed does

8. Now that I'm thinking about it, I may have a full gram if I don't get a chance to use the bong on Monday. Will a gram get me the high I'm looking for? And I've yet to get a post telling me how long the high will last. And what difference is there between a head high you get from smoking and a body high you get from eating?

9. Two tips.

1. Use All Natural Peanut Butter or something else high in Oil and Fat content.

2. Edibles make your eyes RED. Get eyedrops. The only brand I can recommend is Rohto -- The Green kind. Blue is also okay.

10. I don't really care about red eyes, I was just wondering, my main problem will be cottonmouth and remaining high for the longest possible time.

11. Eating weed makes the high last longer..it takes about an hour to start and rises over the next hour and lasts for prob like 5 hours depending on your tolerance

12. If I had a gram of mids, I would make a firecracker. I usually put about .8 of some dank so there u go

13. thank you very much, can't wait for tuesday now!

14. Yeah dude i made firecrackers with about a gram or maybe a bit more after i had taken a couple month T-break.. I was high 8+ hours.. AND REALLY HIGH. My eyes were also the most bloodshot ever and did i mention i was really high? lol its awesome baking.. then being baked.