Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will This Work? (Drug Test)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreshStoner, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I have to take a drug test in 7 days for my knew job. The last time I smoked was Wednesday night, I smoked a bowl of .3 and im taking 2 fish oils every day. So my questions are will I pass? And do fish oils work?

2. I'm in the same position except I have no idea when I'm getting tested. From what I can tell nothing but exercise will help you detox (and not smoking of course) THC sticks to your fat so you have to burn that fat in order to get clean. You're supposed to stop working out a couple days before your test though so I don't think you'll be able to get clean in time. I could be wrong though since theres so many variables when it comes to your body detoxing. Good luck!  

3. #3 Gilbert420, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    It really depends on how often you smoke. If you're a daily stoner, it is a little more difficult, but if not then you might be good. I just passed a piss test with only one day notice the day after smoking, and I am a fairly regular smoker. I just drank a shit ton and took some aspirin (which can cause a false negative) and I was good. I used this same method successfully once before, so do I certainly recommend it. If you drink a lot of water you're piss will become clear, so take some B vitamins to make it yellow again. You don't really need to start drinking a lot until the day before, but until then, like the last poster said, work out to burn off the fat. I hope this helps and good luck!

4. Im 195 lbs 5'10, only smoked maybe 5-6 times in my life, last time was about a month ago. I might have a drug test in the next 2 weeks-ish.. am I good?

5. #5 AlphaOmega420, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    this will not work if they send the piss to the lab as they can test to see how diluted your pee is.

source: was drug tested every 3 months for a period of 2 and a half years while I smoked heavily.

The only real way to make sure u have clean pee is to either take a few weeks to clean out your system or invest in synthetic pee (which is what I did)

6. What works for you doesn't work for someone else in the exact same time period.

That being said no one can tell you if you'll test clean, and good luck.

7. You are doing 2 things wrong. 1, you are smoking before a test, and 2, you can't spell "new". Employers don't like that.

8. Doingresearch- you should be fine as long as it isn't a follicle test. But then again, as little as you smoke I wouldn't worry though. And your metabolism had a lot to do with your body detox. I used to smoke up until right before test and never failed one

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The two times I was pee tested were both lab tests and I passed them both, so I don't know maybe I'm just lucky then.