Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will This Still work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LemmeLickYoAss, Jan 21, 2010.

1. I'm considering planting a single plant in a field, that has some bushes at the back end of the field.

I won't be going there in the day time obviously so I can't be seem, so I am going to be going there at around 3 - 4 in the morning, since the field is 2 minutes walking distance from my house.

I'd be able to pull off bringing a medium sized shovel and digging a hole then filling it up with soil, at 3-4 in the morning and be quiet about it.

Only thing is, every time that I would want to take a look at my plant and check her out and see how she is doing I'm going to have to go there really late at night at around 3-4 in the morning.

No big deal, I'd just bring a little small cop flash light that i have, and a camera with flash.

But my concern is, do you think that it will be enough to just check up on the grow at night with a bright cop like flash light and take photo's of them plant with my flash camera and upload them on my computer and then check out the grow and see how well along it's doing.

2. If you end up doing this, post picture of how its going. And good luck, I believe its priddy difficult to grow a plant.