Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will This Still Work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ICanNeverMakeEdiblesRight, Jul 11, 2014.

1. So I was trying to make edibles for the 5th time (I always mess something up) and I was trying to make canna peanut butter. I got about 3g of bud and grinded it up to dust, then put it in a bowl and in the oven at 250F for 10 mins to decarb. Stupidly, I grabbed the bowl and it was super hot so I just dropped it and all the weed scattered all over the door mat. I picked up the mat and shook all the weed onto a paper and got about 90% of it back (it's now cooking in the oven at 325F with the peanut butter). 

Do you think this will still work? or do you think all the THC is stuck in the door mat :(

2. Probably will, but it might have a nasty taste to it