will this soil work for pot plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jesusismyweed1, Mar 21, 2008.

1. now i kno ppl here would rather use something other then mg. butits all i could find. the npk ratio is 0.21-0.07-0.14

this will be my first grow and i need to asap. if that would not work do u guys haveany other suggestions and all i can aford is cfls at teh moment.
    will these light work for veg and flower once i putthem on the 12/12. right now my babys are lil seedlings barely an inch tall and i wouldlike to kno before i make a mistake and do u guys have any links to the better soils and lights. thankyou

2. Ebay lights and soil either get plain soil and add nutes or find some with nutes in it

3. so the mg will eventually kill it... i mean its my first grow and i have 2 whiterhino seed and 4 bagseeds planted. right now i have 8 150 cfls.is that enough light?? i reallyneed to kno about the soil.. thanks for the help.. ima a total noooooooooob

4. How many lumens does it produce?

5. i couldnt tell ya... man i through away the stuff it cam in.. damn im a noob...

6. I've only ever used Moisture Control MG and, contrary to what ANYONE will ever tell you, I've had fantastic results with it, seed to harvest. Right now I have a plant that's going to yeild over an ounce and it was in the MC MG. I'm not so sure about the regular MG, but mine works fine. The biggest thing about your grow is the light and temp control. Get those two things taken care of, and you should be in decent shape, regardless.

7. i got the temp uner control. im using the mg potting mix

8. If you dont want to use miracle frow then how do I keep the tempature down besides adding fans?

9. I am a total and complete noob. But besides fans what is there? Would you like to purchase portable airconditioners? Not very cost efficent but I guess. Ummm what else is there besides fans? I mean, there are In-line "fans"/blowers. Still those are fans. Ummm I dunno. :rolleyes:

10. fans obviously move the air how bout one of those nutrient killers (not a air purifier)?