will this small space work for growing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by doom3crazy, Apr 16, 2010.

1. its 3 feet wide by 5 feet tall. But I was planning on moving the wooden bar up higher. And moving my clothes to haha. And I was thinking of hanging lights over the lil wooden bar.

[​IMG]

2. You Could do alot with that space .. ALOT!

3. #3 doom3crazy, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    are you being sarcastic or are you serious? I would obviously clean up shit lol. Im just talking about the size of area I gave. Not whats actually in the picture. That was just for the idea

4. I bet you could get a couple decent plants in that closet. The problem won't be the size but trying to get good ventilation (without light leaks).

5. Would I maybe wanna get a small fan to keep the plant cool?

6. If you're using CFL's, you should have much to worry about in terms of heat.

Ideally you will have two fans: 1 to blow the hot air/used air out of the top of the room so new, colder air can come in the bottom.

The second fan should be an oscilating fan that blows on your plants. Since plants don't have lungs, they need the air to keep moving around their leaves so it can breathe. The fan will also strengthen your stems.